Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have a question does anybody know if Lisa kept a diary or a journel,yes it might be far fetched at that age,but if she was in college it might have been something they had to do.You just never know!Also Im not sure if I remember reading this but what did Lisa's dad and mom do for a living...Just being where the crime took place and how violent that it was.There was deff. a grudge of some kind, I think we all agree on that.But just maybe it wasnt a something they had done,maybe it was something one of there parents done and whoever did this wanted to make a piont to make them suffer for what ever sick reason so that there message was sent to there actual target...just my thought...yes i do beleive that TW & AG did have a whole lot to do with this..but this was just my other thought as well!!!what does everyone think?
[/font]
Quote:DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE PUBLIC EYE...AND WE WOULDNT TALK ABOUT YOU!!!!
(03-29-2011, 04:40 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: I have a question

I'm going to give you some good advice...read the thread from the beginning.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-29-2011, 04:26 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_fies Im sorry I have tried looking for that post and I clicked it off before I caught the number on it...Oh well It wasnt that important anyways..so whatever!SORRY...lol...moving on..Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

ALWAYSBITCHEN, It is my post I believe Post 13895 - Page 993.
Oh! by the way Thanks!!

Trust me, I 've read every page, but I can't remember if anyone has asked this before -
Was M"P"Y ever stationed in Iraq? Could the dinars found inside the Struab home be from the killer(s), or has it been confirmed that they belonged to the Straubs?
first?
(03-29-2011, 04:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 04:40 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: I have a question

I'm going to give you some good advice...read the thread from the beginning.

113 i was just gonna post that until I seen u had already! READ~we have already brought those subjects up Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-29-2011, 05:13 PM)notsure Wrote: first?

first what? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

YAY! WE HIT PAGE 1000 (Oh, Yah, And Im number 1) 113 I am sure wondering what Maytee ment by the good news she heard this morning!!! *huffs*
CONGRATULATIONS to Mock members for all their contributions ~~~ 1000 pages~~

[Image: 12982.gif]

It is no longer MPY - it is now MTY and the T is self explanatory! MTY has a new tattoo on his facebook page - I declare I see on his left arm Proverbs 3:26 - this makes my day - this truly makes my day!
This fellow is clean as a whistle - I've thought that since day one!

(03-29-2011, 04:51 PM)LoserCity Wrote: Trust me, I 've read every page, but I can't remember if anyone has asked this before -
Was M"P"Y ever stationed in Iraq? Could the dinars found inside the Struab home be from the killer(s), or has it been confirmed that they belonged to the Straubs?

LoserCity, just letting you know it's no longer MPY it's MTY. That's a good question was he ever stationed in Iraq - what a hell hole tour that would be, but I've no idea - I doubt if he has ever been in the Straubs home - more than likely they belonged to the Straubs those dinars.
Wow this thread is still going? LMAO. Anything new happening in this case?
Perhaps its a case of "Thou dost protest too much."
Edit to add that Im referring to AG's postings about the plastic bag etc....
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(03-29-2011, 05:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It is no longer MPY - it is now MTY and the T is self explanatory! MTY has a new tattoo on his facebook page - I declare I see on his left arm Proverbs 3:26 - this makes my day - this truly makes my day!
This fellow is clean as a whistle - I've thought that since day one!

It reads: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-28-2011, 10:32 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 09:55 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [quote='shitstorm' pid='150380' dateline='1301361246']
[quote='ZEROSPHERES' pid='150359' dateline='1301357069']
[quote='shitstorm' pid='150200' dateline='1301338842']

I think when pushed everyone would do things that circumstances demand. We call some heros and others criminals. When I see the group of thugery examined as possible suspects I (IMO) think they are capable of murder. And if circumstances escalated to demand that solution I think if a bag were handy, so be it. Some people have no impulse control and it takes little for them to escalate a disagreement into a fight and a fight into murder. The criminal mind blames others for their behaviour thus excusing themselves from the responsibility of their own actions. I think that makes it easier to be unreasonable.

I'm no profiler, and don't know much about the criminal mind, but a sadistic torture killing doesn't seem like a spur of the moment kind of thing to me. I believe I'm in the minority here in thinking that these premeditated murders. I've heard of lots of people being killed in robberies and never heard of torture in one of those cases. I would think that most anyone who would be crazy enough to go into someone's home to rob them of drugs and/or money would certainly be the type of person of person to carry a hand gun. Taking the time and effort to torture two people is beyond the usual robbery getting out of hand.
I also believe it was premeditated. Unless you are a serial killer or rapist,
I just dont see anyone driving out to the suburbs with duct tape and plastic
bags to kill someone, when you can get a gun anywhere anymore, and there are knives in the kitchen, and, in most garages something heavy
enough or big enough to kill with.
Premeditated? I think so.
Johnny and Lisa the targets? I think so.
Were they meant to die? Im really not believing the whole "it was an
accident...a point taken too far" theory. Its too far fetched and way too
CSI for me.
I think what happened is alot more simple than our discussions while waiting
for LE to talk/move have made this into. I would think that the truth
is probably in the earlier theories posted on this forum...back when
everyone was posting their gut feeling, then trying to prove it somehow....
its all the minutae thats got this so far fetched....

WildFire~start trimmin ur guotes before u get cussed out or as Duchess says "Verbal Beat Down" Just warning ya cuz U havent been here in awhile Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-29-2011, 05:33 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Perhaps its a case of "Thou dost protest too much."
Edit to add that Im referring to AG's postings about the plastic bag etc....

I find it interesting that Maytee doesn't appear to think he was directly involved himself, i.e. at the house that night, but that he sent his goons along with TW to do it for him. If she's right and they went there not just to frighten but also to kill, maybe it was planned differently, using a knife for example, and he sees this as cowardly by comparison.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-29-2011, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Since it's quiet right now & I'm not in any danger of embarrassing anyone I'm going to take a moment to tell you people to TRIM YOUR QUOTES! You do not need an entire quote or sometimes even two, to post a smiley or to say thank you. Be mindful of that, I know you've been told this exact same thing by LC & myself before now. Next time, I will single you out & I firmly believe after a verbal beat down in front of everyone you will not be lax again. If you have a problem with it, come & find me and it will be my pleasure to help you. I don't like being a bitch to any of you that stick strictly to the crime forum but if I continue to see it, I will rip you a new one in a New York minute. Thanks!

Have a beautiful day, sweeties. 27

i just deleted someone's post because i am not spending 10 minutes of my time editing it.

(03-29-2011, 02:11 AM)Teacher Wrote: 2. Someone else questioned the sunglasses. I, too, can relate to that. I suffer from optic migraines (occasionally) and any type of light causes excruciating pain (plus numerous zig-zag patterns of brightly neon-colored lights which interfere with one's sight). Being surrounded by television lights would greatly enhance this problem. Just a thought.

I always attributed the sunglasses to the fact that, according to her fb posts, she wasnt sleeping at all after the deaths. Combine that, with all the
tears she cried over this in the sleepless days and nights leading up to that interview, Im sure she looked like hammered shit. I would have done the
same thing, since the last thing on my mind would be makeup. Also, MOST
of the photos of her on her fb, she is either wearing sunglasses on her face,
or has them on top of her head. Im not a sunglass freak, but know people
who are, and they have them with them all the time.
Just my thoughts.
(03-29-2011, 02:48 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 08:51 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I have a flashback to Maytee and Lisa's Liar Uncle - she called him a Liar she mentioned how we wouldn't believe the letter she received from him or maybe it was a card, anyway I've been thinking on and off about that statement - my opinion is, the decent thing for the man to do would be send a note - just stating "Sorry for your Loss" - it sure doesn't sound like it, and Maytee apparently was upset with this note, it hurt the woman I think , just like the Police Station episode and his uncalled for remarks. Anyone else been wondering like me? I Pray for Maytee, LE will get the beast/s.

I don't believe that Lisa's uncle is a liar. I believe the letter was written after Maytee tried to place the blame at Lisa's feet. She tried to take Johnny and his friends and/or associates out of the equation. She claims the uncle was void of any emotion at the police station. Maytee has her way of grieving and he is entitled to his own way as well.

Another point of view on this:
Lisa's father was out of the country on a cruise. His brother is having to
stand in and be the man of his brothers family and the extended family, to
handle all the things that have to be handled immediately. Im sure he was
"being strong", having to represent the family(which is not easy in these
circumstances), and trying to remember everything so he can relate the
disgusting and the technical details of all that is going on and what happened to his brother and sister in law when they return. Men are
notorious for grieving alone or out of the public eye, in order to be the
strength they think their family needs.
(03-29-2011, 10:30 AM)sdtay Wrote: "Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Love hearing what i heard today rest in heavenly peace johnny n lisa love you both with all my heart"

Praying for good news today in Ohio

I read that, and got tears in my eyes....
even if its not arrest related, Im glad to see Maytee
have a moment of peace and tranquility.
The HELL she must be living in....
Im away from my grandsonfor the next 6 days,
and you'd think something bad was
happening with all the tears Ive shed...
Ive got a drop in the bucket compared to The Straubs and The Clarkes.
Reality check time.