Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-02-2011, 04:58 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 03:56 PM)truth be told Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 01:19 PM)justme Wrote: as i said before AND IMO--Maytee didn't set him up to be murdered but set the Straub's up to be robbed--the rest --as they say--was collateral damage.

AGREED 100%!

Maybe thats why Maytee is freaking out so much on FB and such.. My husband said a while back he thinks she acts as if she is guilty of something... ya never know.... IMO

Without even knowing your husband...I would say that he is one smart cookie.
I'm sure that the traffic on here will explode once there is an arrest. Keep praying and your fingers crossed.
[quote='JsMom' pid='151667' dateline='130166461

Alot of people love to hate me and the mobs there...but...who gives a damn! hah They should really concentrate on Johnny and Lisa instead of runnin their mouth about me. Whats funny is no one knows me personally. *sighs* O well Awink

LS Mom, no disrespect intended, but some remember how you wood incite Maytee about the most simplest matters. It was also you who instigated the fury between Maytee, and the moderator on "Justice for Johnny and Lisa's page." You read a posting, insisted the posting was inappropriate, and requested boldly that the moderator remove it. The moderator stated she didn't see anything wrong with the post. It was you again who incited Maytee and you who began using foul language, that the moderator banned you. Maytee was not banned at that point. A few seconds later the moderator removed the whole page. We all went to Maytee's page "Rest in peace." You insisted Maytee ban the moderator from Maytee's posting, and Maytee's site. Maytee thinking the moderator of "Justice for Johnny and Lisa" banned her, she banned this moderator. The Moderator for the other site had no choice but to bann Maytee, for she would not be able to read her post. LS Mom, you knew that you was the only one banned, Maytee never realized this. Also the whole time you was befriending Maytee, you told her that TW and AG was trying to contact you over and over, but you blocked them both. It was no more than the next couple of days that you showed up on Mock, inviting TW as your friend. I'm not bashing you for what you did, but I can understand Maytee not trusting you.

That made my head spin.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-02-2011, 07:36 PM)Winter Wrote: [quote='JsMom' pid='151667' dateline='130166461

Alot of people love to hate me and the mobs there...but...who gives a damn! :hah: They should really concentrate on Johnny and Lisa instead of runnin their mouth about me. Whats funny is no one knows me personally. *sighs* O well :awink:

LS Mom, no disrespect intended, but some remember how you wood incite Maytee about the most simplest matters. It was also you who instigated the fury between Maytee, and the moderator on "Justice for Johnny and Lisa's page." You read a posting, insisted the posting was inappropriate, and requested boldly that the moderator remove it. The moderator stated she didn't see anything wrong with the post. It was you again who incited Maytee and you who began using foul language, that the moderator banned you. Maytee was not banned at that point. A few seconds later the moderator removed the whole page. We all went to Maytee's page "Rest in peace." You insisted Maytee ban the moderator from Maytee's posting, and Maytee's site. Maytee thinking the moderator of "Justice for Johnny and Lisa" banned her, she banned this moderator. The Moderator for the other site had no choice but to bann Maytee, for she would not be able to read her post. LS Mom, you knew that you was the only one banned, Maytee never realized this. Also the whole time you was befriending Maytee, you told her that TW and AG was trying to contact you over and over, but you blocked them both. It was no more than the next couple of days that you showed up on Mock, inviting TW as your friend. I'm not bashing you for what you did, but I can understand Maytee not trusting you.

Why does anyone give a shit about this, it's not like we're on findafriend.com...get over it, she was able to get TW to post here and by all accounts it doesn't appear Maytee gives a rats ass who her cyberspace friends are.

(04-02-2011, 07:36 PM)Winter Wrote: [quote='JsMom' pid='151667' dateline='130166461

LS Mom, no disrespect intended, but some remember how you wood incite Maytee about the most simplest matters. It was also you who instigated the fury between Maytee, and the moderator on "Justice for Johnny and Lisa's page."

[Image: sima071100249.jpg]
LC

HUH???

Thank you for updating my post history.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

AGs ex was arrested in connection to DC's death for obstructing justice, just like Maytee said. She refused to help in the investigation. I found the court documents. And she wrecked her "new" car the first of Dec (may have been Johnnys, a 2006 Sebring), and she just got busted for having three big baggies of marijuana (possession/trafficking) two weeks after Johnny and Lisa was murdered. So this is the individual that Maytee said had her ex, AG/AP, threaten Johnny's life a month before he was murdered. Interesting stuff, imo.

Alot of people love to hate me and the mobs there...but...who gives a damn! :hah: They should really concentrate on Johnny and Lisa instead of runnin their mouth about me. Whats funny is no one knows me personally. *sighs* O well :awink:

Old News~ Where u been? I have already addressed this matter many of time....This is about Johnny and Lisa! Bless ur heart for takin the time to bring me up once again! You people are getting ridiculous! I will address this one last damn time in my own thread later after im done doin what I gotta do as a mother!
oops
(04-02-2011, 08:47 PM)Adub Wrote: AGs ex was arrested in connection to DC's death for obstructing justice, just like Maytee said. She refused to help in the investigation. I found the court documents. And she wrecked her "new" car the first of Dec (may have been Johnnys, a 2006 Sebring), and she just got busted for having three big baggies of marijuana (possession/trafficking) two weeks after Johnny and Lisa was murdered. So this is the individual that Maytee said had her ex, AG/AP, threaten Johnny's life a month before he was murdered. Interesting stuff, imo.

Did JC have any friends? It appears to me everyone he associated with has a personal vendetta against him that could potentially tie them to the murders...just sayin'
(04-02-2011, 09:11 PM)curious Wrote: Did JC have any friends? It appears to me everyone he associated with has a personal vendetta against him that could potentially tie them to the murders...just sayin'

The only reason I have looked toward AP/TW is because of what Maytee has stated. Other than those two I can't think of anyone that has been said to have a vendtta against Johnny. So I am not sure what you mean. I'm just looking into all the accusations that Maytee threw out on fb.

And yes, I think JC had friends. I am sure of it.

(04-02-2011, 08:47 PM)Adub Wrote: AGs ex was arrested in connection to DC's death for obstructing justice, just like Maytee said. She refused to help in the investigation. I found the court documents. And she wrecked her "new" car the first of Dec (may have been Johnnys, a 2006 Sebring), and she just got busted for having three big baggies of marijuana (possession/trafficking) two weeks after Johnny and Lisa was murdered. So this is the individual that Maytee said had her ex, AG/AP, threaten Johnny's life a month before he was murdered. Interesting stuff, imo.

Adub, You are Good! VERY interesting.
I got some insider info...what do we know about ZB? Can't find him on Facebook...there are some locals that feel very strongly he is involved...anyone can help me with some info on this guy?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Why does anyone give a shit about this, it's not like we're on findafriend.com...get over it, she was able to get TW to post here and by all accounts it doesn't appear Maytee gives a rats ass who her cyberspace friends are.

That was pretty funny Curious!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(04-02-2011, 09:43 PM)pspence Wrote: I got some insider info...what do we know about ZB? Can't find him on Facebook...there are some locals that feel very strongly he is involved...anyone can help me with some info on this guy?

He is a minor and he is off limits. And I did find his fb once upon a time. It is empty. Nothing there. We have seen his photo on a fb page associated with the friends that Johnny was with watching the Pro Bowl the night of the murders. And TW was using his phone, I think. And TW lives in his home, possibly. And AG/AP said his heart pumps koolaid.

(04-02-2011, 09:43 PM)pspence Wrote: I got some insider info...what do we know about ZB? Can't find him on Facebook...there are some locals that feel very strongly he is involved...anyone can help me with some info on this guy?

His FB is completely private. all you can see is his profile pic and friends. that's bout it.
He and TW were my original suspects. what makes the locals think he's involved?

and damnit the glitch is a now a two-pager 36
:Offtopic:
I cleared some things up...SICK OF THE BULLSHIT!

http://mockforums.net/thread-5290.html
When I found ZBs fb it was just empty looking. Not set to private just nothing there except Bowsher 2012. His photo was the default guy.
(04-02-2011, 10:06 PM)JsMom Wrote: :Offtopic:
I cleared some things up...SICK OF THE BULLSHIT!

http://mockforums.net/thread-5290.html