Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-05-2011, 07:08 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: DNA NOTE~

Check that - five days max, 24 hours minimum.

Seems if something is 'IMPORTANT' then the sought-for answer can be found. Looks like this case isn't 'IMPORTANT' to Toledo LE

P.S. Not that I have lost faith in the system, I just don't understand it

(04-05-2011, 06:06 PM)truth be told Wrote: The rumor from "everyone" in the area is that there is substantial evidence that Johnny's Parents know more than they are saying and therefore they could possibly be involved.

That's a hideous accusation. Just because Johnny's parents may know more than they're saying DOESN'T MEAN they were involved in the robbery or murder, FFS!!

So what if they do know more than they're saying, such as what Johnny & Lisa had planned for that night or who was at their party the night before or how many times Tiff had called Johnny that day. It's their prerogative to keep that information to themselves because they want to make sure the murderers are caught. They also saw the crime scene first hand and have knowledge of that - are there people so small-minded that they'd blame them for not talking about it??!!!
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
that was TruthbeTold's assertion. JustMe didn't quote it correctly...

please learn to quote! (you each know to whom this applies) preview your posts.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4825.html

Thanks, LC - sorted now Smiley_emoticons_smile
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
I don't think that Maytee had anything to do with Johnny and Lisa's death but I do believe there is much more to this story.. You dont just think someone is guilty because they didnt call 911 right away...I think theres something more other that they are just hoodrats ( tw and Ag)
I agree with you, pplrcrazy. I think Maytee knows lots about the background and history, particularly concerning AP & TW. She also knew about the fact or rumor that TW set up the robbery that ended in the death of the thug she was with before AP, so I can understand her suspicion and fear as soon as she heard it was TW who'd called Sharita saying she couldn't reach Johnny.

Examples:
You're going to have a great time!
You're much better at tennis than Jim

YOUR is an adjective defining 'whose item or action.'
Your apple is rolling away.
Your dancing is very good.

[/quote]

what is this about? are we now correcting the grammar of peoples posts. because if you are. your going to be busy, busy. busy. this is mock. not a term paper. OfftopicSigns_173Police
Truth be Told, they might be talking in the streets and carry outs but a nine week investigation for a double homicide is not a long time. Im letting LE do their job. The south end can talk and spectulate all they want but the day they pull one over on the detectives and especially the FBI will be the day I eat my words. It isnt going to happen. If the south end is talking then someone also talked. IMO. Also forensics is the art of solving a crime and a great picture isnt painted over night.
Wow South and Airport .... Right where the Clarkes live.HMMMMM
They had something to compare that DNA to. ....
I still believe that the quiet in LE is a good sign. There had to been calls to crime stoppers and every lead even one so minute had to be followed. Every drop of blood analyzed, every crime scene photes analyzed, every possible witness interviewed over and over. Poss security tapes analyzed, Shoe prints compared. Hospitals checked. etc. It takes time. Every piece of fuzz taken of the duct tape. If the duct tape was an expensive kind ( or different than normal ) anywhere that is sold will be visited by LE and cameras viewed. It is a long process not a game of clue. They will be caught ( I think they)
I recall someone mention that Johnny hit Lisa's former roommate in the stomach (happened over year ago) I thought that was significant, if true, but could very well be a rumor. Does anyone know if Johnny was ever abusive to
women.
Also, if Clarkes know more than they say, would it be possible that they supplied the drugs Johnny was supposed
to sell (speculation only).
I think that there is or could be more than one minor involved and due to complications of this case, LE almost
has to keep their lips zipped. The killers (and a few select more) know a detail about the crime that the general public doesn't know. I think there will be an arrest soon but it does take time to build a solid case. No second chance.
(04-05-2011, 08:54 PM)concerned Wrote: I still believe that the quiet in LE is a good sign.

'Concerned'..IDK...If we were not making noise, who would? I am afraid LE might just be wishing this case would go away. I hope their silence dosen't mean that. Can you give us some info from 'unknown' that would brighten our hopes?

[/quote]

what is this about? are we now correcting the grammar of peoples posts. because if you are. your going to be busy, busy. busy. this is mock. not a term paper. OfftopicSigns_173Police
[/quote]

Point fair and well taken. Sorry about that. I had read the
same error so many times today and I was frustrated. Done editing. Cheers

poor grammer bugz the shit out of me two but fuck it. It's mock. Hookt on fonix werkt fer me
(04-05-2011, 09:08 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I recall someone mention that Johnny hit Lisa's former roommate in the stomach (happened over year ago) I thought that was significant, if true, but could very well be a rumor. Does anyone know if Johnny was ever abusive to
women.
Also, if Clarkes know more than they say, would it be possible that they supplied the drugs Johnny was supposed
to sell (speculation only).
I think that there is or could be more than one minor involved and due to complications of this case, LE almost
has to keep their lips zipped. The killers (and a few select more) know a detail about the crime that the general public doesn't know. I think there will be an arrest soon but it does take time to build a solid case. No second chance.

I hope Im doing this correctly. Someone who thinks like I do. It seems like all are doubting LE. Give a chance
So does anyone from the toledo know Johnny and Lisa personally? I would like to know what kind of people they were and how their relationship was?
Sharit says "what is this about? are we now correcting the grammar of peoples posts. because if you are. your going to be busy, busy. busy. this is mock. not a term paper".

Thanks Sharit...Totally agree! Why would you want to make someone feel bad by correcting their grammar? That is what is really tacky!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I would like to know what Mockers out there have faith in LE? It bothers me to read the post that LE has nothing. How do these poster know this. Did they call LE or the FBI and ask them? Really I am curious if this is opinions and why this is thought. I respect opinions, I really do but two months is not a long time for a double homicide investigation of this magnitude. Who agrees?
I agree Concerned. I'm sure LE is living and sleeping and breathing this case every second of every day wanting it solved. With the FBI helping them...it's just a matter of time...they already know who did it I feel certain...they're just dotting their i's and crossing their T's at this point.Bottom1
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3