Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-25-2011, 08:18 PM)JsMom Wrote: Very interesting! Even though there are alot of crimes in the area that are unsolved, so it could pertain to any one of them. Thats the sad thing.

Yeah......but one can hope lol.They said the car was towed there within 24 hours. I seen that someone mentioned AG's friends being arrested yesterday.
Things That make You Go......Hmmmmmm. lol
(04-25-2011, 08:26 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 08:18 PM)JsMom Wrote: . Thats the sad thing.

Things That make You Go......Hmmmmmm. lol

You're right there....hummmm....This case as had so many twists and turns. I dont know what to think anymore. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Police scanners would be a good tool for perps, advance warning when LE is dispatched, or sometimes not! Gives criminals an advantage that is for sure, Im listening to mine right now. Wow little Toledo Ohio is a very busy place, a lot of robberies, break-ins, weapon use that's in the last 20 minutes.
scanners are entertaining, but the fact is all depts. have private radio channels to go to that the public cannot hear, for sensitive information.

Tell me about it. My god they start awful early in the evening. I live in Springfield. Its just a little town
but it sure comes up alot on the scanner.
(04-25-2011, 08:46 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Wow little Toledo Ohio is a very busy place, a lot of robberies, break-ins, weapon use that's in the last 20 minutes.

WOW! Ohio is terrible! This kind of shit is just a disgrace to our society. These people need to get a life, and a DAMN JOB!

I bet the scanners do help the criminals out. You know them bastards have nothing better to do but hide out and listen to the scanners. Then run from one place to the next to stay under cover.
(04-25-2011, 08:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: scanners are entertaining, but the fact is all depts. have private radio channels to go to that the public cannot hear, for sensitive information.

Thats what sucks. They hide all the good shit. Smiley_emoticons_fies Even though I know why they do it.
They were calling for some one to let the FEDS in the storage yard because his card didn't work to open the gate. They mentioned something about them needing to look at a car that was brought in within 24 hours. I know I have posted rumors (that I stated were just hear say lol} about the case before but this I heard with my own ears.
At night is when the scanners are real busy. I'm listening to 5-0 scanner and posting on this thread at the same time, IPhone 4 is great.
Silence is golden.... The silence from LE is golden. LE is going to solve this. I think soon. Just biding my time waiting for all the forensics to come back. Let the perps sit back and get comfortable..... There wont be door knocking, just doors breaking down
(04-25-2011, 09:39 PM)concerned Wrote: There wont be door knocking, just doors breaking down

113 You damn right there! I cant wait either.
(04-25-2011, 04:03 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: If the prints don't match on the bags or the tape, that is if LE did in fact find some, could LE make the 100 people they interviewed give up their fingerprints?

they can't MAKE them...but they can ASK them. LE can ASK anything, well almost anything, doesn't mean that it will stick, or pan out, or that anyone has to cooperate.
(04-25-2011, 08:56 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: They were calling for some one to let the FEDS in the storage yard because his card didn't work to open the gate. They mentioned something about them needing to look at a car that was brought in within 24 hours. I know I have posted rumors (that I stated were just hear say lol} about the case before but this I heard with my own ears.

??
who is "they"
and who is it that "his" card didn't work to open the gate?
what storage yard?
was this heard on a scanner......
I'm confused! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Someone posted on Maytee website someone was caught.
Another ploy?
Or did someone?
Aside of Maytees website... I have a feeling something gonna give soon. I know I have said that before....
Maytee:

RIP Johnny
Justice for johnny n lisa AMEN
56 minutes ago via iPhone · Like ·
6 people like this.

CE: They found out who it was thank u God! Smiley_emoticons_smile feels good I bet
44 minutes ago · Like

Those type of misleading posts are made on the average of once a week. I, of course, have no way of knowing if this is intentional or not. However, when someone comments, there has never been a correction.
(04-23-2011, 11:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: my Mom died on Easter. i think of the Resurrection when it's Easter. i wish all victims of violence/survivors could comfort themselves with thoughts of that. if they believe of course.

That is beautiful, LC...I dont have family that were victims of violence,
but it helped me just the same...Been missing my Dad as of late...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(04-25-2011, 03:57 PM)Nina Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 03:41 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Whats your opinion on the Sylvania Ohio Robbery mentioned? Do you find it strange a 27 year old woman involved with an 18, 19 & 20 year old.

TRIM.YOUR.QUOTES.

Yes, I do think it odd that a 27 year old woman was hanging out with those boys but TW, a mother of 4, hangs out with underage kids drinking and drugging too so I guess its not too out of the norm for them. I would be surprised if women were actively involved in this murder but stranger things have happened.

While the 27 yr old doesn't have a FB account, she is the sister of one of the friends listed on the acct of one of the other perps.
What is this car in a storage lot you guys are talking about?