Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-20-2012, 11:02 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Still trying to recover from last night. haha Do you know if Tiffany has had another baby? That d505 is a piece of work! Couldn't help myself from playing with her. Just hope people know that. She thinks NightOwl is an ass licker. HAHA

Laughter is the best medicine hahhah such uncivil talk to a very conservative OWL my feathers are ruffled!! My comments or the Toledo Blade article must have really fired d505 up, I gather from it all she is rather fond of Williams and Pettaway! Well as Pico45 post #20225 stated Judge James Bates is a strict Judge, I see no need to disqualify Judge James Bates. I think the Supreme Court Chief Jusice Maureen O'Connor will take everything into consideration.

Tiffany Williams gave birth last July my gosh OlderThanDirt it couldn't be her hah unless she grabbed another fellow as soon as AG was locked up hahhah

You were Stir shit last night with d505 Oh! My! I couldn't get over it hahhah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(05-20-2012, 05:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
Owl: Taylor Dungjen's "Ride Along -- A Crime Blog" was named best newspaper blog. Taylor just won 1st place Ohio Newspaper Award for 2011.

SS: I think I may have read that. She's the really cute girl, right?

-------------------------------

i spoke (by email) with her a couple days ago, she told me her mention in this thread gave her her highest day of readership EVER! 44
i'm glad, she did a fine job on that article.

As far as I can tell, she's the only person at the Toledo Blade who can write. And, she's good. She also seems very young and I think she'll really develop into a fine writer. That's great that this thread sent readers her way!
(05-20-2012, 09:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 05:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
Owl: Taylor Dungjen's "Ride Along -- A Crime Blog" was named best newspaper blog. Taylor just won 1st place Ohio Newspaper Award for 2011.

SS: I think I may have read that. She's the really cute girl, right?

-------------------------------

i spoke (by email) with her a couple days ago, she told me her mention in this thread gave her her highest day of readership EVER! 44
i'm glad, she did a fine job on that article.

As far as I can tell, she's the only person at the Toledo Blade who can write. And, she's good. She also seems very young and I think she'll really develop into a fine writer. That's great that this thread sent readers her way!

Glad you got to read article SS! Toledo needs a good investigative reporter someone to get out there, mingle and knock on a door or two and ask questions, Toledo and surrounding area citizens appreciate it! Doors were slammed in her face etc but, it did not deter her from getting her story. Respect-applause
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(05-20-2012, 11:32 AM)Aberlin Wrote: As always, special thanks to Lady Cop & Night Owl for their hard work on keeping us up to date on the case. Older Than Dirt has been a great contributor as well.

Not ass kissing...people deserve to be commended for their work...or at least this guy thinks so

Blowing-kisses
Henry David Thoreau
In defense of d5, without going back and reading his or hers previous posts, I haven't gotten the impression that s/he was defending Williams and Pettaway. Rather, my take was that s/he was concerned that some sort of conflict of interest could screw up the trial or possible conviction, as in a mistrial or overturning a conviction.
NightOwl, I had seven babies in seven years by the time I was 28 yrs. old. Two were 11 months apart. Last four were C-sections in four years the month! Ghetto and Catholic!!!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(05-20-2012, 10:26 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: NightOwl, I had seven babies in seven years by the time I was 28 yrs. old. Two were 11 months apart. Last four were C-sections in four years the month! Ghetto and Catholic!!!

OMG. I have no idea how you did it. I'd have a nervous breakdown, lol. Just the laundry, alone, would kill me.
Shitstorm, Cloth diapers back then. I saved a couple and have shown most of my grandchildren how I had to fold them. I better stop, before I get in trouble for being way off topic. My bet is that Tiffany has a new baby. I was looking at her FB page and she has four darling boys. That's what triggered me. Back to crime!!lol
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(05-20-2012, 10:16 PM)shitstorm Wrote: In defense of d5, without going back and reading his or hers previous posts, I haven't gotten the impression that s/he was defending Williams and Pettaway. Rather, my take was that s/he was concerned that some sort of conflict of interest could screw up the trial or possible conviction, as in a mistrial or overturning a conviction.

shitstorm,
d505, gave me the impression early on she was behind both fellows, she was upset with people who called Williams a monster, nothing like being cozy with a criminal - any man that bloody beats up his wife is a monster! or threatens to kill his wife is a monster. This also goes for Pettaway he's another monster I believe they have solid evidence against both of them, even if they are found innocent, I will not apologize!

d505 said;
"I find it awful that people call williams a monster before they know any SOLID evidence against him."
Henry David Thoreau
(05-21-2012, 12:06 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 10:16 PM)shitstorm Wrote: In defense of d5, without going back and reading his or hers previous posts, I haven't gotten the impression that s/he was defending Williams and Pettaway. Rather, my take was that s/he was concerned that some sort of conflict of interest could screw up the trial or possible conviction, as in a mistrial or overturning a conviction.

shitstorm,
d505, gave me the impression early on she was behind both fellows, she was upset with people who called Williams a monster, nothing like being cozy with a criminal - any man that bloody beats up his wife is a monster! or threatens to kill his wife is a monster. This also goes for Pettaway he's another monster I believe they have solid evidence against both of them, even if they are found innocent, I will not apologize!

d505 said;
"I find it awful that people call williams a monster before they know any SOLID evidence against him."

Okay, I did not know that. I agree with you - both are violent filth. It remains to be seen if they are Johnny & Lisa's killers but their previous behavior makes them scum.
(05-20-2012, 10:26 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: NightOwl, I had seven babies in seven years by the time I was 28 yrs. old. Two were 11 months apart. Last four were C-sections in four years the month! Ghetto and Catholic!!!

Congratulations!! Holy Smoke woman you're too much! it has to be a record LOL non stop like that 55 The Priest must have come to visit you often like they did in Ireland, had a nice cup of tea and before he left he had a Bass Ass Grin
Henry David Thoreau
I will bet they are both guilty.... WILLIAMS IS SCUM... As far as Pettaway, do not know him but..... I beliieve both are guilty... why else would they be in jail and accused of murder? Just saying... I agree D505 sounds to me that they are convinced these boys are innocent. Ha!
Nightowl, Ladycop, & Older Than Dirt, love this thread! Thank you for your hard work!
Queen Bitch, do you know Williams?

...why else would they be in jail and accused of murder?

I'm going to agree and say I think these guys were involved in the murders, but just because someone is arrested and tried for murder doesn't mean they're guilty. I posted an article about a guy in Texas who was executed and he was innocent. Hopefully the upcoming trials will leave us all with no doubt about who killed Johnny and Lisa.
i know there are people who read, and even post here, that are in the camp of the defendants. that is no problem, and i'd like to hear cogent intelligent arguments about guilt or innocence. we have seen some ignorant hoodrats post here also. that's fine. we know half of Toledo reads this thread. that's a good thing.
but my objection is to throwing out stupid shit like Obama remarks in this thread. i have been tightening things up in the crime forum as far as superflous BS. i'm cutting it out when i see it. especially with trial(s) coming up.

now i am mulling over whether to make the Crime Forum private for members only when the trials DO start. just to keep out idiotic posting like that. i have to think about it, because it means more work for me screening new people.

(05-20-2012, 11:02 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Still trying to recover from last night. haha Do you know if Tiffany has had another baby? That d505 is a piece of work! Couldn't help myself from playing with her. Just hope people know that. She thinks NightOwl is an ass licker. HAHA

Tiffany does not have another baby ....... Must be another one somewhere else , what a disgrace to have the same as her !
heres her latest post from facebook . I GUESS she wants ''to turn her life around , and actually try and be a mother now''

its times like this that make me miss my baby daddies..because i know they would have me in line and my head on my shoulders.i want to take the time to give a shout out to the 2 of you for being a real ass man and stepping up to play the roll of a mother and a father,im glad to say that i have 2 of the realest men for the fathers of my children.without you 2 i dont know were i would be.im glad to ssay im one of the luckyest woman out here to have yaw as a father of my children.i also want to thank the 2 females in their life.thank you 2 girls for playing my roll ,i know im not shit for that but i can only learn from my mistakes.i am just as thankful for you 2 as they are.ithank you all ..i want you to know im ready to grow up and be a mother of all 4 of my beautiful boys
Blowing-kisses
Gurl2323, Appreciate you coming on Mock and verifying Tiffany did not have another baby. That's some good news there!

Tiffany does have 4 beautiful little boys and lets hope she is receiving good mothering lessons, "about bloody time"! IMO. I know Aaron Griffin is being called as a witness at the trial and I assume Tiffany also. Comments after the trial by them also could be interesting. I wonder if she is scared even? since she was the last person to talk to Johnny.
Henry David Thoreau
Aaron is appealing his conviction. The brief that was filed tells the whole story. Kind of sucks. The story that is. Not sure I agree with the jury. Anyone read it?
(05-21-2012, 08:03 PM)Adub Wrote: Aaron is appealing his conviction. The brief that was filed tells the whole story. Kind of sucks. The story that is. Not sure I agree with the jury. Anyone read it?

Adub, now this is some Emotefm I wondered with Tiffany expecting his child, why would you want to go off the deep end and go directly back to jail. Missing money in her purse the start of it all Signs_173 and he gets 4 years out of the deal.

Thanks!
Henry David Thoreau
(05-21-2012, 08:03 PM)Adub Wrote: Aaron is appealing his conviction. The brief that was filed tells the whole story. Kind of sucks. The story that is. Not sure I agree with the jury. Anyone read it?

hes appealing it to not testify , or hes apealing his own conviction
Blowing-kisses
(05-21-2012, 08:00 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Gurl2323, Appreciate you coming on Mock and verifying Tiffany did not have another baby. That's some good news there!

Tiffany does have 4 beautiful little boys and lets hope she is receiving good mothering lessons, "about bloody time"! IMO. I know Aaron Griffin is being called as a witness at the trial and I assume Tiffany also. Comments after the trial by them also could be interesting. I wonder if she is scared even? since she was the last person to talk to Johnny.

no problem i like to my put my 2 sense where its needed ! and yes about time she wants to be a mother , its getting so close to trial to me it sounds like shes gonns try nd make up for lost time . shes a big part of the trial she has to be one of the key witnesses that are going to testify , like you said she was the last to talk to johnny
Blowing-kisses