What do young people say about you?
*shrugs* maybe. Or maybe some of us need less makeup than others.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2012, 02:32 PM)username Wrote: *shrugs* maybe. Or maybe some of us need less makeup than others.

Or maybe?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-29-2012, 02:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 02:32 PM)username Wrote: *shrugs* maybe. Or maybe some of us need less makeup than others.

Or maybe?
Shut it. I'm pedaling. I'd rather be homely than stupid.
Fortunately, unlike ks, I'm neither!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2012, 02:32 PM)username Wrote: maybe some of us need less makeup than others.

That's how I see it. yup.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-29-2012, 02:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 02:32 PM)username Wrote: maybe some of us need less makeup than others.

That's how I see it. yup.

+1 for this weeks contest.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I wear lipgloss instead of lipstick. I wouldn't consider it makeup. Lipgloss accents NATURAL beauty. It should be essential for every woman IMO.

I also wear lipgloss when I'm pedaling.
(01-29-2012, 02:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: +1 for this weeks contest.

Really? I could have been referring to myself. Smiley_emoticons_fies

(01-29-2012, 02:23 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Thats because you are homely.

user is lovely. She's in great shape and she looks then years younger than she is. And she has pretty eyes.

I would hump her. She's a spinner.

(01-29-2012, 02:39 PM)username Wrote: I'd rather be homely than stupid.
Fortunately, unlike ks, I'm neither!

nm. You don't need protection of the Klan today.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I would hump her too! I actually think she's gorgeous. But don't tell her I said that. She's a bitch to me.
(01-29-2012, 03:27 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I would hump her too! I actually think she's gorgeous. But don't tell her I said that. She's a bitch to me.

hah Oh, ok. Sorry I blew your cover.

She's a snotty little thing if that helps. I think of her as an ankle biter. Like my Chi.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-29-2012, 03:28 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 03:27 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I would hump her too! I actually think she's gorgeous. But don't tell her I said that. She's a bitch to me.

hah Oh, ok. Sorry I blew your cover.

She's a snotty little thing if that helps. I think of her as an ankle biter. Like my Chi.

Maggot is never around when I need him to puke in a thread.

John Adams

(01-29-2012, 03:27 PM)krystalshores Wrote: She's a bitch to me.

Not anymore.

hah

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2012, 03:35 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Maggot is never around when I need him to puke in a thread.

We've already GOT puke in the thread--you!

Troll

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2012, 04:04 PM)username Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 03:27 PM)krystalshores Wrote: She's a bitch to me.

Not anymore.

hah

What fun will that be?

I think Cracker just called you a dog. She tries to put it off on your feisty personality, but I read between the lines.

(01-29-2012, 04:11 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: What fun will that be?

I think Cracker just called you a dog. She tries to put it off on your feisty personality, but I read between the lines.

I lie.

I know. A freaking yippy-yappy dog too.
Commando Cunt Queen

When are you going to get drunk & post the sexy pix? I've tried to be patient but it's running thin now...

...so, glug, glug, glug.
(01-29-2012, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

When are you going to get drunk & post the sexy pix?

30 I hope never.

You know how they have breathalyzers for DUI offenders for their cars?

I need one of those for my computer.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2012, 03:02 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I wear lipgloss instead of lipstick. I wouldn't consider it makeup. Lipgloss accents NATURAL beauty. It should be essential for every woman IMO.

Damn. I missed this post.

Good hygiene and shaved armpits are essential. Lipgloss is not essential and it can fuck up a perfectly good kiss (not to mention the rim of a glass) if you ask me.

Makeup does NOT belong in a gym. Those of us that are even mildly serious about exercise laugh at you. If you don't break a sweat and smear it all off, you're not exercising hard enough.

Are you trolling for dates at the gym...? Smiley_emoticons_fies

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2012, 08:25 PM)username Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 03:02 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I wear lipgloss instead of lipstick. I wouldn't consider it makeup. Lipgloss accents NATURAL beauty. It should be essential for every woman IMO.

Damn. I missed this post.

Good hygiene and shaved armpits are essential. Lipgloss is not essential and it can fuck up a perfectly good kiss (not to mention the rim of a glass) if you ask me.

Makeup does NOT belong in a gym. Those of us that are even mildly serious about exercise laugh at you. If you don't break a sweat and smear it all off, you're not exercising hard enough.

Are you trolling for dates at the gym...? Smiley_emoticons_fies

Show us the Pecs Username, I will be the judge of your seriousness.

John Adams

(01-29-2012, 08:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Show us the Pecs Username, I will be the judge of your seriousness.

As soon as they get a tan.

Commando Cunt Queen