Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
walking while black - Trayvon Martin
(07-15-2013, 05:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: Peaceful & organized appears to be the key words. Marches are happening across the country but no is losing their shit and being stupid. I haven't seen reports of all of them but I've seen quite a few and nothing that contains violence. Here's one in NYC.

[Image: BPK2KUyCAAA0HEO.jpg:large][/i][/size]

^
This post made me feel scared, intimidated and in genuine fear of my life because I am such a fucking pussy.

Bang! Bang! Duchess you dead!

Lol.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I think there are at least a couple people who will thank you. 39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Zimmerman is probably the only US citizen that would be safer in Mexico atm. I wonder if he has enough cash left for some serious plastic surgery.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I think if you are a paranoid pussy like George you shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun around with you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-15-2013, 08:21 AM)crash Wrote: Zimmerman is probably the only US citizen that would be safer in Mexico atm. I wonder if he has enough cash left for some serious plastic surgery.

He should just buy a black burka and practice a girly Arabic accent.
(07-15-2013, 08:22 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I think if you are a paranoid pussy like George you shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun around with you.

Amen.

Some of the media are being absolutely stupid with their headlines...

America gripped by second night of fury -

Pockets of violence -

Verdict reaches fever pitch -

Morons.
They're provoking it. Nothing sells papers like a good old fashioned riot. If it all fizzes out, they'll be bitterly disappointed.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
They seem to be doing their level best at poking the embers to try and start a fully fledged fire.

Where are the motherfucking Black Panthers when you need them?
The media in this country does suck, no doubt about it.
More than half the problem
(07-15-2013, 08:39 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Where are the motherfucking Black Panthers when you need them?

Cleaning and loading their legally purchased weapons.

And contacting Maytee as to how to raise a $50K bounty . . . ummm . . . PAC money.

Golly . . . whooda thunk this case WAS about race?

Racial predator, racial justice system, racial law and a racial jury.

hah Fucking pouty niggers!

BTW - Loved the T-Shirts with tubbie in the crosshairs! Guess the spades approve of Sarah Palin-esque graphics.
If fatboy gets shot in the chest and killed by a jheri curl nigger vigilante it will be so ironic it will rip a hole in the space/time continuum.

That's what I would call freestyling profiling!
[Image: o-NYDN-570.jpg?7]
(07-15-2013, 11:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: o-NYDN-570.jpg?7]

The cover of this publication makes me feel scared intimidated and in genuine and imminent fear for my life.

I therefore to wish enforce my legal right as a citizen of Florida to put a cap in the ass of all of the people responsible for writing, designing and producing it.

I wish the media would just shut the fuck up. I understand it's their job to report but all I'm seeing is them trying to push some buttons and wind people up.

That's not responsible journalism!
(07-15-2013, 11:07 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: BTW - Loved the T-Shirts with tubbie in the crosshairs! Guess the spades approve of Sarah Palin-esque graphics.

[Image: Palin.gif][Image: lio.jpg]

I think the public will prove to be smarter and more responsible than the media or our leaders. The President should have refrained from making comments too.

Ohmaigods. Are there really t-shirts out there with George's image on them like that?
Duchess, Oh Yes!! The only thing missing is "Wanted Dead or Alive" with the "Alive" crossed out.
(07-15-2013, 12:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wish the media would just shut the fuck up. I understand it's their job to report but all I'm seeing is them trying to push some buttons and wind people up.

Agreed.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-15-2013, 12:32 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I think the public will prove to be smarter and more responsible than the media or our leaders. The President should have refrained from making comments too.

I agree.

There are these t-shirts too, Duchess:

[Image: free-zimmerman-t-shirt_design.png]

Cheap to make novelty t-shirts and sell them on-line for a profit.