Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
BOMBING AT BOSTON MARATHON-GRAPHIC PHOTOS
I know...I understand the families wanting answers; just sucks we have to pay for the Bastard (If he lives).
(04-19-2013, 09:09 PM)JsMom Wrote: I'm not glad he's alive. I don't want to pay for the sorry Mother Fucker! Although I am glad it ended peacefully. I don't think he'll talk either.

I understand, J's. I'm not happy the POS exists either and nobody wants to pay for him.

BUT, if there were others involved, they need to be identified before they try it again. Would rather bear the cost of containing one POS than see more innocent people killed and maimed.

I think he'll talk. He could have killed himself to avoid any chance of the details getting out or being punished, but he didn't. If it turns out it was just him and the brother, at least there's a better opportunity to have that confirmed.
(04-19-2013, 10:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 09:09 PM)JsMom Wrote: I'm not glad he's alive. I don't want to pay for the sorry Mother Fucker! Although I am glad it ended peacefully. I don't think he'll talk either.

I understand, J's. I'm not happy the POS exists either and nobody wants to pay for him.

BUT, if there were others involved, they need to be identified before they try it again. Would rather bear the cost of containing one POS than see more innocent people killed and maimed.

I think he'll talk. He could have killed himself to avoid any chance of the details getting out or being punished, but he didn't. If it turns out it was just him and the brother, at least there's a better opportunity to have that confirmed.

Point Made Bass Ass Grin
These are supposed to be both the bombers.

Second pic is the one captured last night.

[Image: 49943882171510156169.jpg]

and his brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev caught last night alive.

[Image: 96679795310179825271.jpg]

Aww hell, this is the first thing I'm seeing this morning. I should have looked for something funny to start my day with a laugh.

I had recently read that LE, EMT's & various other first responders had been taking pix of stuff like this and then posting them online, this is my first experience with it. I'm glad to have the pix for our site but I think this is a fucked up thing for professionals to do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They haven't only just started doing it, they have been taking response photos for years, I have got my hands on plenty.

I know they have been doing it for awhile, I only indicated that I had recently found out they had been. One person I read said they had turned it into a game, a challenge to see who could get the most gruesome pix. Like I said, I'm glad to have the pix but I think this is incredibly unprofessional.
Unprofessional... just Impact media IMHO.
(04-20-2013, 06:33 AM)ESAD Wrote: They haven't only just started doing it, they have been taking response photos for years, I have got my hands on plenty.

I smell a new thread...
I find this somewhat interesting given he is an American by law -

A Justice Department official says the Boston Marathon bombing suspect will not be read his Miranda rights because the government is invoking a public safety exception.

That official and a second person briefed on the investigation says 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be questioned by a special interrogation team for high-value suspects. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to disclose the information publicly.

The public safety exception permits law enforcement officials to engage in a limited and focused unwarned interrogation of a suspect and allows the government to introduce the statement as evidence in court. The public safety exception is triggered when police officers have an objectively reasonable need to protect the police or the public from immediate danger.
They're going to spend an obscene multiple of all the money I've ever made keeping this fucker alive to torture him elegantly over the next 20-25 years.. He'll wish he was dead
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-20-2013, 10:00 AM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-20-2013, 06:33 AM)ESAD Wrote: They haven't only just started doing it, they have been taking response photos for years, I have got my hands on plenty.

I smell a new thread...

57Sherlock57
I'm more interested in how the older brother was looked at - because of a request from another government - by the FBI for extremist views two years ago. Then traveled abroad for six months, came back apparently radicalized (evident from youtube postings), and somehow wasn't on the radar.

Also, younger brother... worst. getaway car. ever.

[Image: boat-where-dshokhar-tsarnaev-is-allegedly-hiding.jpg]

[Image: 41913+suspect1.jpg]
I'm very sorry about the deaths & for the people who have been maimed, I wanted to preface with that -

I think all this will serve to do is to scare the sheep to such an extent that more civil liberties will be lost. Such a big deal was made over the cameras that I think it's only a matter of time before our street corners look like they do in the UK. Also, concerning the lock down up there, that really was just a nice term to declare martial law, I hadn't even given that any thought until I started seeing that term repeated over and over. Residents wanted this guy caught and were willing to allow the searching of their private property but the reality is if someone said no to it being done to their home I believe the cops would have gone in anyway. I saw the pix of people being forced from their homes with their hands in the air and guns drawn on them as they exited their residences.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”

[Image: 220px-BenFranklinDuplessis.jpg]
For the first time in a long while, I feel proud about how LE and FBI performed.

Within a matter of days, they used technology (including existing business security cams and citizens' pics) to identify and apprehend their prime suspects, with no casualties to civilians caused by authorities and no need to offer a massive reward for information to get the public engaged. If some citizens in Boston felt inconvenienced in the process, well...

These brothers weren't done. After the bombing, they killed the school officer and were on the loose committing other crimes. They had more explosives in their home. They had nothing to lose by killing more people. Getting one of them alive is a victory; intel. It's possible that more money will be saved in investigative costs (by getting him to spill all rather than chasing possible ghosts) than it will cost to process him through the legal system.

It does kinda bother me about the Miranda rights exception in principle, but I understand that if there's a possibility the two brothers were part of a network, time is of the essence. Mixed feelings about the pros and cons.

IDK, in comparison: in the effort to apprehend Dorner, one disgruntled guy whose goals, targets, name and image were widely publicized, the authorities shot several civilians, several LEOs were killed, the search of the area excluded the cabin in which the killer was hiding (within 100 feet of the LE command center), a 1 million dollar reward was offered...and the guy is nothing but yesterday's toast.
Mirandize the son of a bitch.

@hotd, your comment about being proud for the first time in a long time reminded me of Michelle Obama's similar statement in the campaign that caused her so much grief.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-20-2013, 12:12 PM)username Wrote: Mirandize the son of a bitch.

@hotd, your comment about being proud for the first time in a long time reminded me of Michelle Obama's similar statement in the campaign that caused her so much grief.

Smiley_emoticons_smile Fortunately, I'm not a public figure and if my opinion bites me in the ass, the worst backlash that I have to face is shit from other posters on the internet.

Still kinda shaking my head over Dorner; Boston done much better. Respect and credit where due, for now...
I agree about Dorner and I'm still amazed Junior came out of this alive.
Commando Cunt Queen
I heard that eventually they're going to Mirandize him. I wonder if what he says now can be used against him at trial.
Commando Cunt Queen