Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
BOMBING AT BOSTON MARATHON-GRAPHIC PHOTOS
Timothy mcveigh was allowed to
See the outcome of his remains why shouldn't they?

Because they are towelhead Muslims?

Mcveigh killed a lot more people and he was a home grown terrorist.

He said lethal injection hurt, good I'm glad it did so does everyone you fucking killed you fucking right wing moron.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-16-2013, 06:49 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Timothy mcveigh was allowed to
See the outcome of his remains why shouldn't they?

Because they are towelhead Muslims?

If . . . IF Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a true jihadist, why would he (or his family) want his remains to be interred in the satanic land of infidels?
Because I don't think his family were jihadists.

This “note” left in the boat sounds almost as convenient as the intact “passport” found at the scene of 9/11.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That boat is gonna take alot of room up in the evidence room.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It doesn't wash for me.

“Hmmm I'm wounded and cornered and about to be apprehended. I know! I will write a note fully confessing to the bombings and the reasons behind them! That's bound to aid me during my trial!”
He thought he was going to see Allah at the time sunshine.
(05-17-2013, 07:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: He thought he was going to see Allah at the time sunshine.

Even if he thought he was writing a confession while lying hiding wounded in a boat makes no sense whatsoever sunny jim.

This confession has been pulled out of the ashes like the passport during 911 like a rabbit being pulled out of a magicians hat.

Ta dah!
The way I look at it he maimed and killed innocent people without predjudice, he gets no rights because he gave them up when he set the bombs off. The only good he is of now is the study of his mindset as a killer.
I'd like to see authentication of the boat note too, CN. If the the accused bomber pleads not guilty, prosecutors will need more than simply the word of authorities to enter it into evidence.

That authentication may already exist; Tsarnaev may have confessed on tape to writing it when he was initially questioned whilst in the the hospital. If so, authorities probably have photos of the boat note. If he pleads not guilty, prosecutors can secure handwriting experts to verify that it was penned by Tsarnaev...

P.s. Though the boat note could serve as a major piece of evidence against him at trial as a form of written "confession", confession wouldn't have been Tsaernaev's purpose for writing it. He likely wrote it to claim credit and be viewed as as a martyr/hero for the cause. Standard procedure for Islamic fundamentalists, both the fully indoctrinated and the self-radicalized. IMO.
(05-17-2013, 08:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: The way I look at it he maimed and killed innocent people without predjudice, he gets no rights because he gave them up when he set the bombs off. The only good he is of now is the study of his mindset as a killer.

I'm not talking about the scumbag I'm talking about this confession they've pulled out of nowhere. Its amazing how many examples of damning evidence have been pulled intact from bombed buildings and plane crashes over the years.
(05-17-2013, 08:37 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'm not talking about the scumbag I'm talking about this confession they've pulled out of nowhere. Its amazing how many examples of damning evidence have been pulled intact from bombed buildings and plane crashes over the years.

How the hell do you know that they pulled it out of nowhere? Because prosecutors haven't revealed their case in full and all of the evidence therein to the media?

What makes you assume that authorities didn't see the note and photograph it when they apprehended Tsarnaev or shortly thereafter?

Your assumptions here make you sound like a full-fledged conspiracy theorist nutter, CN.
Why wait until now to reveal information about it?

If they had a note containing a full confession surely it would be in the authorities interests to reveal information about it as soon as possible?
Revealing pieces of evidence is scrutinized before putting it out for public display. Even then not all details are given. It helps when a jury is selected. I believe there is much more that has been withheld.
(05-17-2013, 08:53 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Why wait until now to reveal information about it?

If they had a note containing a full confession surely it would be in the authorities interests to reveal information about it as soon as possible?

As I said, I too am interested in seeing it authenticated and don't believe everything that I hear/read.

Having said that, it's truly ignorant to assume that there's a conspiracy because alleged evidence isn't made public from the get-go.

Why would/should authorities reveal everything that they've got during the course of the investigation and before trial? They were rightfully still trying to determine if there were others involved with the brothers in the attack for weeks (and may still be).

In any investigation, some things are released, leaked, or uncovered by the media while others remain sealed til pleading/trial for a myriad of legal and strategic reasons.

You can hold onto the presumption that the man who acted with his brother in killing 3 innocent people and maiming over a hundred more would have been too smart to write a note admitting to it (and thus authorities must be lying). I'm gonna wait for more information.

If he did write it, why? For the same reason that he committed mass murder in the first place; to be legitimatized/recognized by the fundamentalists that he was trying to impress. IMO, he thought he was dying, he almost did die. He wanted to ensure that he and his brother were credited for the killings.

To me, the mass murder itself contradicts that this guy was "too smart" to do anything. He's an 'effin dipshit.
The bullet-ridden boat, the wall of which contains the note authorities claim was written in marker by Tsarnaev (part "manifesto" according to reports), is reportedly being held as evidence.

[Image: boat23n-1-web.jpg]

Refs:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/16/us/boston-...index.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/bo...-1.1324526

Damn. How'd that kid make it out of there alive, that's a lot of bullet holes. Woooo.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-18-2013, 06:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Damn. How'd that kid make it out of there alive, that's a lot of bullet holes. Woooo.

It's amazing. He wasn't holding on by much when they apprehended him though.

He'd been holed up in there for most of a full day, according to reports and the note matches with the suspect's statements given to authorities in the hospital, before he was charged.

If Tsarnaev pleads "not guilty" and the statements reportedly made to authorities can't be used against him, that boat might well sink him. On its wall, he reportedly wrote that he and his brother carried out the bombings in retaliation for Muslims killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. He also noted that he would soon be joining his dead brother (paraphrased).

Hard for any defense attorney to claim that dying note could be misinterpreted. If it's authentic, it'll serve as both a confession to the crime and also provides the motive for it.
How convenient a confession on a boat.

Sounds almost too good to be true like an intact passport floating down to the ground after 9/11?
I was informed earlier today that one of my wife's girlfriends boyfriend who is a cop in Boston was one of the guys keeping an eye on the boy. He said that the kid was crying and screaming for his Mother for a very long time when he was first brought in. That kind of made me sad. He should have been put out of his misery.
Tsarnaev's attorneys filed a motion asking that they be allowed to photograph his changing mental and physical condition while he's held in federal prison; without photos having to be turned over to the state/prosecution.

I wonder how this request folds into his attorneys' (yet unknown) defense strategy.

-Preparing for a death penalty verdict and wanting to document what could be presented as a mitigating sympathy-eliciting factors?
-Planning to make a case that the defendant's mental state improved over time while outside of the reach of his dead brother; under the bus-ing?
-Considering using photos to support claims that the defendant was subject to unfair treatment while in federal custody?

Curious...

Snipped - The judge's ruling:
...(Judge) Bowler rejected the request, citing prison security. But the judge did say Bureau of Prison staff could take any photos in the presence of counsel, but that the government should get copies.

"This reasonable accommodation adequately addresses the defendant's need to document the defendant's condition," said Bowler.

Story here:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/17/us/boston-suspect-photo/