Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legitimate questions for Mockers????
I stopped watching TV news and commentary. I read the news online or in the newpaper.

Glenn Beck has good insights every now and then, but he is so frenetic I can't stand to hear him speak. I have noticed the same qualities on the other side of the aisle.

OP, there is something wrong with the people in our country. Forty percent of us work for a living and pay the other sixty percent to slack off. I don't mind Social Security for retired persons. They earned it. I do mind handouts to "disabled" people who blew out their brains cells getting drunk and high. I don't mind paying for kids if their parents are having a hard year or two. I do mind paying for couples who never marry so they can cheat the system and have numerous kids on our dime.

As much as you seem to hate the Tea Party advocates, you have to recognize they are instruments of change. If we don't change now, right now, we will have lost our chance forever. Working people limit their offspring to what they can afford. Pieces of shit have as many as they can so they get more of our money. The pieces of shit already outnumber us. When they all reach voting age, we are totally screwed. This is the working person's last chance to protect the future income of our own children. I don't want my own kids busting their asses to pay for the asshole kids who don't care. It's bad enough they have to share a classroom with a bunch of losers, I don't want them to house and feed the same useless brats for their entire lives.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legitimate questions for Mockers???? - by Cracker - 04-24-2011, 09:55 AM