Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pas??? Are you f'n kidding me???
(08-14-2011, 09:52 AM)WVisHELL Wrote: My husband was arrested last year for child molestation. He is in prison now, where he belongs, and I hope I never see him again. On his computer, he had 176 pictures of little girls in bikinis...girls all under the age of 10. These were little girls just modeling swimsuits for catalogs and websites. It's absolutely sick.

Not sure why I am bringing this up. What's really getting me is that the 10-year-old French model is now having her face plastered all over the news. My husband is probably sitting in his cushy little jail cell watching TV and enjoying the heck out of this story.

Ohh, WVisHELL I really feel for you! But thank God his sickness was brought out into the open before he was able to continue his actions on others. Years ago my 4 yr old daughter was the victim of one such pretator. I prosecuted to the fullest extent and he was in jail for 12 years, but you can bet now that he's out the little girls living near him are not safe. He has already been charged with exposing himself at the local mini mart in his hometown... They never change!!!!
He was married with 5 children whom I'm sure were also his victims.

You didn't mention how many years ago this happened,but I hope you didn't let any of the guilt associated with this type of crime affect you and your family!! God bless you....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - by Sassy Siamese - 08-14-2011, 11:00 AM