Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pas??? Are you f'n kidding me???
(08-14-2011, 11:00 AM)Sassy Siamese Wrote: Ohh, WVisHELL I really feel for you! But thank God his sickness was brought out into the open before he was able to continue his actions on others. Years ago my 4 yr old daughter was the victim of one such pretator. I prosecuted to the fullest extent and he was in jail for 12 years, but you can bet now that he's out the little girls living near him are not safe. He has already been charged with exposing himself at the local mini mart in his hometown... They never change!!!!
He was married with 5 children whom I'm sure were also his victims.

You didn't mention how many years ago this happened,but I hope you didn't let any of the guilt associated with this type of crime affect you and your family!! God bless you....

12 years...I wish we had been that lucky. My husband molested my daughter from the time she was 8 until 10 and a half. He got 4 years in military prison. My daughter is now 11, and she is having a lot of problems. These problems stem from the fact that he brainwashed her. It's going to take extensive therapy to get her thinking right again.

I feel no guilt. I feel sad and maybe even remorseful that I didn't know what was going on, but there was no way to know. He manipulated my daughter and me quite well, along with my other children who were witnesses to his crimes.

I am thankful that I found out when I did. He had "big plans" to escalate his crimes with my daughter even further.

Now pertaining to the discussion we are having, my husband was turned on by ANY picture of a child. He could look at any little girl and find a reason to view her as a sex object. If she made eye contact with the camera, surely it must mean that she wants him. If she wore little clothes, it was because she has desires to perform sexual acts. If she was looking off in the distance, she was playing hard-to-get. I guess it depends on the sicko as to what kind of child they prefer, but my husband would prefer any. This provocative 10-year-old on the news would definitely be his dream child, because she must be wearing those clothes because she desires him.

I know. It's sick and it doesn't make sense. Even if we put all of the pedophilia stuff aside, how is this little girl going to grow up? Is she going to feel that her sexuality is all she has to offer the world? Will she see it as something that is casually given away? I miss the days where kids could be kids.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 yr old models...Fashion Faux Pax??? Are you f'n kidding me??? - by WVisHELL - 08-14-2011, 05:52 PM