Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing/found dead
(07-16-2012, 07:56 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: I keep wondering how likely it would be that someone would be able to abduct both girls without any obvious signs of a struggle anywhere? Is there anywhere they could've fallen and been hurt and just haven't been found yet? I know Iowa is flatter than flat, but maybe a well, a quarry, or even a silo? I just get the feeling the girls' disappearance is due to an accident and not an abduction.

I think a perp could pretty easily control two little girls if they had a weapon, or was able to get a hold of one child, and threaten to harm her if the other one didn't do as told. I have two children- ages 14 and 7. If they were out together and someone grabbed my 7 year old, her older sister wouldn't leave her side for anything.

It's also possible there's more than one perp, though I guess that's less likely.
Well behaved women seldom make history Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by chaze77 - 07-16-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by guest12131213 - 02-03-2014, 06:15 PM