Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing/found dead
I **think** the failure to appear warrant for the accomplice (Jason Stolfis) is for failure to appear at a child support hearing. It's not a hearing related to the current pending drug case, though this guy is, in fact, the accomplice in that case.

What makes me wonder about a possible hoax is both the timing of the girls' disappearance (as it relates to the drug case against Dan Morrissey) and the FBI's insistence that they have evidence that the girls are alive. I've heard LE say they "hope" to find missing children unharmed, or that they have no "evidence to support they're no longer alive", but to flat out say the evidence points to their being alive is strange to me. LE has stated on multiple occasions that they have no witnesses (save for the mystery paddle boater), but somehow have evidence that they're alive? That tells me they believe this was done at the hands of someone in the family, since the family are the only people the police seem to have spoken with who know anything of importance at all.

So at this point, I think whatever happened to those girls was done by Dan Morrissey or someone known to him, and directly relates to the drug charges pending against him. I think the police probably know who took the girls, they just don't have the evidence to support their theory yet, and they don't know where the girls are right now.
Well behaved women seldom make history Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by chaze77 - 07-26-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by guest12131213 - 02-03-2014, 06:15 PM