Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jacque Sue Waller - murdered/missing mother of triplets
(06-01-2013, 12:57 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 11:34 AM)Adub Wrote: "... most of all the prayers being sent to the prison to weigh heavily on clays mind."

This part makes it sound like maybe Clay told where the body could be found?

Yeah someone or something must have finally pricked his conscience.

Took him fucking long enough.

If it was Clay who led to the discovery of the body, probably as good a chance that he did it because he's looking to plea and got something in exchange as there is that his conscience kicked into gear.

Hoping more details about how the body was located are released soon. Curious.

(06-01-2013, 03:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 09:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She looks so happy in that photo. Probably holding a new nephew/niece. These assholes that have mistreated their women and then kill them when they threaten to leave are such weak, selfish, puny men.

Forgot I had written this.

As I was remembering this case I had a thought come over me and realized I'd already put into words what I was once again feeling.

These kinds of murders happen way too much. Still, every time they do, I have a hard time comprehending how a man (and sometimes it's the woman) can resent their spouse/partner more than they love their own child(ren).

Glad that at least the Waller triplets have their Aunt Cheryl to raise them. They seem to be a very close and loving family. Those kids are gonna have a lot to process when they're old enough to understand, and they probably miss both of their parents now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jacque Sue Waller - murdered/missing mother of triplets - by HairOfTheDog - 06-01-2013, 05:18 PM