Your home owners insurance means shit
(11-17-2016, 10:17 PM)sally Wrote: You should probably look over your policy with a magnifying glass and get a written statement because from what I've been seeing is they are depreciating everything, and that's if your deductible even meets it which they determine by sending out an adjuster and then making everyone get detailed estimates with break down costs for labor and material. Good luck with that after a disaster. I've had old ladies calling me up crying over it. I love my job.

You must have seen the devastation on the media the last few months showing the monstrous hurricanes, and storms. Causing horrendous floods, damage, and devastation washing away home after home, business after business, all over the country. Thus causing Billions of dollars in damage.
When I called my agent about why my premium was so high, he said all insurance companies are looking at multi Billions of dollars in pay outs to those poor people who lost everything. So "they" are spreading the "pain" of the cost of those billions over "all policy holders".

When I think about it, I'm glad/lucky I was not one of those people who lost everything!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
Your home owners insurance means shit - by sally - 11-17-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Your home owners insurance means shit - by Carsman - 11-18-2016, 08:28 AM