Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams
(02-25-2017, 05:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If he's not in the database, it won't be that easy.

It's been a while, but this case I have been following from the start since My daughter is in Fact 13 and we live near an area like this where we HIKE as a family. With Tracks, Bridges, etc.

So if they did in fact find a good solid sample of a males DNA, the database is LARGE and in several hundred cities. They might have a name, we don't know. They might have an idea of who this is, but he is not a local, etc. I have seen cases where they do like not to give to much up because of issues with the suspect being known to run or "train jump".

Also, I have NOT read this anywhere just speculation of this guy being a train jumper. IS this in fact an active railroad, if so how often does it run, where does it go, what does it carry, etc. Many questions about this should be asked or looked at by LE! Only a Local would know these answers.

I know the tracks by my house, the train runs once a day. And does not go further then an hour away from my town. A train jumper would not get fair.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams - by LytoMe - 03-10-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING - by Dogears - 02-26-2017, 03:12 AM