Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mark my words and you can take this to the bank.
A problem people seem to make with Trump is that they see him as either stupid or incompetent. I honestly believe that he exemplifies the "method in your madness". I do not literally think he is mad but I think he is uber-unconventional and the successes he has had (Hell want an example of that. He went from hurling insults at little rocket man to meeting him, having hostages and remains delivered back and renewed relationships with South Korea and North Korea). He does this kind of shit all the time and gets results.

The other thing is look at the things that SHOULD have sunk him and he endured and came out of. Hands up all those who remember Jessica Leeds. What about Stormy, is she still a thing? David Hogg? Avenati is still in the picture isn't he? Jeb!

So I KNOW he is disliked by many and not in a rational "I do not care for his beliefs or his polices/politics" but in a "I hate him so much. He is evil/deranged/bigoted (and whatever) and no effort to damage and ruin him is off the table because he is a special case"

THIS is a problem. I think America has gone WAY off the reservation with their animus and their efforts against him. They have contravened about every standard moral, ethical, legal and such in their efforts to stop/minimise/eradicate/censor/ruin him. Nothing is too much. They do not consider him like they consider others because he is a monster in their eyes and what exactly CAN'T you do to a monster?

But their IS a price for these efforts. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. What IF everyone thinking "Shit if "I" was getting hammered night and day by the press and the Democrats and had Impeachment and Indictments hanging over my head like a Sword of Damocles "I" would be petrified and unable to govern and get dispirited and give up or make mistakes and ....." BUT Trump was thinking "Fuck these guys. I will just keep doing what I am doing and these guys have nothing. I have their number"?

Can you imagine the ego someone would have to have to imagine that? Perhaps you do not have a Trump sized ego? Do you believe this is entirely possible? But there is actually more to it.

What if he believes this so strongly to be true and he is keeping tally. What if every over reach or collaborative effort made that oversteps the mark legally is remembered and sealed in indictments.

What if "Sleepy Jeff Sessions" (who Trump publicly disclaims and distances every chance he can get) is focusing his efforts away from the ridiculous Russian collusion narrative that he knows is generated by Trump opponents to smear and de-legitimise him and worse yet distract and project away from very real crimes and improprieties.

What if whilst everyone is focusing for 2 years on a dead in the water Russian collusion narrative, Sessions has been quietly replacing the Obama holdovers with Trump appointees and making watertight case after watertight case against Trump enemies and against threats to the US citizens like child traffickers and the like. In any give year you could expect about 1000-2000 sealed indictments. Got access to PACER? check this out (look at the yellow print) https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/07/...e-30-2018/

Sleepy Jeff is not that Sleepy. Mark my words. Regardless of how things go, A) Trump is not "going down" and B) the Democrats are going to be decimated and c) the establishment politicans in the Republican party are going to be slapped.

Trump does not play. Precedent is a terrible thing.

Messages In This Thread
Mark my words and you can take this to the bank. - by Fry Guy - 08-24-2018, 09:41 AM