Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing/found dead
(07-19-2012, 01:52 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Anyone know why Lyric was living with her grandmother instead of with her mother? Also, I wonder if the pings from Lyric's cell phone provided any useful info? I think the timing of the girls' disappearance and daddy Dan's court dates and co-defendants' court dates is too close to be coincidental. I think he knows who's responsible, but can't say, for whatever reason - and it all has to do with drugs. I think Elizabeth was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lyric's mother Misty was incarcerated until 30 May of this year.

Lyric's cell phone was on the table at her aunt Heather's house. The cell phone in the [purse] bag was not activated and was only used by Elizabeth to play games on.

I agree with you that it's looking like Elizabeth was collateral damage. I still can't figure out why either Misty or Dan (Lyric's father) would harm her though. Could this be some kind of drug retribution? Did Lyric contact a man on Facebook and go to meet him? This case just gets stranger as it goes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by Cheyne - 07-19-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing - by guest12131213 - 02-03-2014, 06:15 PM