Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Donovan douchebag the dimeless
I read about 3 of the books and then quit the series. I hated the way the author jumped from person to person, place to place. I should probably check it out on TV.
Commando Cunt Queen
The TV series is also quite convoluted with lots of characters and families all with different motivations to follow.

Its worth it though because it is a rewarding viewing experience.

Plus the theme tune kicks ass my daughter gets pissed off when I start humming or whistling it all the time.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-14-2013, 10:16 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yeah Tyrion is a riot.

I nearly pissed my pants laughing when he started slapping that little shit Joffrey across the face in the first series.

Clicky! Clicky!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hwS_QAtyf7M

"I'm telling Mother!"

hah

Very well written asides.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-14-2013, 06:26 PM)crash Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 10:16 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yeah Tyrion is a riot.

I nearly pissed my pants laughing when he started slapping that little shit Joffrey across the face in the first series.

Clicky! Clicky!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hwS_QAtyf7M

"I'm telling Mother!"

hah

Very well written asides.

Knock it off you two! It's vomit inducing when you get along.

If you don't have anything nasty to say to each other, don't say anything at all!
Still busy, some stuff came up that meant for a heavy workload.

Don't watch a lot of tv. Every now and then a show comes along that sounds interesting but I usually forget to tune in.

No wonder cinnamon likes a show with incestuous royals, funny midgets and a lot of cunts running about. That's like home movies for him...
(07-15-2013, 09:12 PM)Donovan Wrote: Still busy, some stuff came up that meant for a heavy workload.

I'm glad to hear applebees is so busy!

Donovan douchebag is so popular with customers because of his due diligence and customer ass kissing! “Hi I'm donovan and I'll be your waiter for this evening!” You go girl!

I'll bet all those tips come in handy eh? It means your sprogs can have a night off from searching the furniture for change to pay for gas.

I'll have two coffees and the bill please lichtspittle whipcrack your ass into gear busboy. If you're really lucky I'll give you a tip in folding money so you can feel like a bigshot for five minutes until your harridan of a girlfriend takes it off you to buy hormone replacement medication.

No matter what donovan dimeless says at least I'm not a middle aged man living on the bones of my ass!

Bwhahahahaha!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
What kind of tool writes laugh noises at his own dumb jokes? Oh yeah, a limey twat who smells of cinnamon, nutmeg and despair. Funny you mock my financial situation and your broke ass is shoving a push mower all over that collection of crabgrass and broken dreams you call a yard.
Probably for the best. From what you said your wife does to you in the nether regions, it isn't very easy for you to sit down.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
If I send you a picture of my ass for you to have a wank over will you stop talking about it and mentioning it in nearly every post dimeless? You're obsessed man!

A ride on mower would just have been another gadget to add to my already large collection of gadgets. I took some old gadgets to the pawnbroker the other day and got over £800 for them I'll put that in the “giggle money” pot!

That will help fund our next planned global jaunt, Christmas and new year in a five star hotel at Universal Studios in Florida.

When I'm there I will be thinking about you selling a kidney to buy your sprogs Christmas presents and bumming money to buy a genetically modified frozen two headed Chinese turkey dimeless.

Bwahahahaha!
If you have to hock your valuables to pay for your lifestyle you're living way beyond your means. You have my pity.
(07-16-2013, 12:40 PM)Donovan Wrote: If you have to hock your valuables to pay for your lifestyle you're living way beyond your means. You have my pity.

Expendables not valuables I realise and appreciate a down at heel pauper like you doesn't know the difference. I make a hell of a lot more money selling on unwanted or unused items than you do dissecting your flea ridden chintzy furniture for pennies dimeless.

Har dee har har!
Call it whatever you need to in order to lessen the sting, cinnamon. After the heirlooms and your wedding rings, did you even have anything left of value to sell? Helpful tip: line those plastic milk crates you're using as furniture now with old newspapers, that way you won't get wafflemarks on your chubby little pasty english thighs.
(07-14-2013, 10:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Knock it off you two! It's vomit inducing when you get along.

If you don't have anything nasty to say to each other, don't say anything at all!

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Would you sell an organ to make money if it were legal? Sell a kidney or a slice of your liver?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'd have to be absolutely desperate with no other recourse.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-16-2013, 03:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Would you sell an organ to make money if it were legal?

I donated an organ 10 years ago to help a kid.

It was a Yamaha.
Sorry I sit in a luxury black leather full size la-z-boy recliner with the sky tv remote in one hand and a freshly prepared cocktail in the other. You however sit on an stained inflatable sponge bob chair with one of those big ass 80s remotes with a wire connecting it to the TV in one hand and a disposable plastic cup of Aldi own brand croaka cola in the other.

I have lots of valuable things I might or might not to sell because I own lots of valuable things which is a problem you never need to worry about having dimeless.

Halloween is just over 4 months away! maybe if you start saving now in July you might have money to buy some aldi brand candy for your sprogs!
(07-16-2013, 03:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Would you sell an organ to make money if it were legal? Sell a kidney or a slice of your liver?

No not for money.

I would donate a kidney if someone in my immediate family needed it though in a heartbeat.
Agreed CN. I guess if I really needed money really badly I would. I would always be afraid though that I wouldn't have one if someone in my family needed it
(07-16-2013, 04:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I would always be afraid though that I wouldn't have one if someone in my family needed it

May I ask . . . where are they now?

Your organs . . . where are they?
All of my organs are in my body with the exception of the gallbladder. You know they pulled that thing out of an incision below my belly button? No wonder it still hurts there the worst.