Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Donovan douchebag the dimeless
(07-16-2013, 04:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You know they pulled that thing out of an incision below my belly button?

Yeah because that's where your gall bladder is located, they were hardly gonna pull it out your armpit were they dipshit?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-17-2013, 03:04 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 04:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You know they pulled that thing out of an incision below my belly button?

Yeah because that's where your gall bladder is located, they were hardly gonna pull it out your armpit were they dipshit?

No it isn't YOU dipshit. Your gallbladder is attached to your liver IB the upper right side of the abdomen.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Problem with your story, mister nutmeg, is that you admitted going to a pawnbroker. Guess what I did for a living, in a different life back in the day? People who have money and sky TV's and lots of luxury stuff don't visit pawnbrokers. You know who does? People who need money fast. Because of all the ways a person can sell their stuff and make some money, pawnbrokers are the absolute worst way to go. You won't get any kind of value, you ALWAYS get low balled, and the only guy walking away happy is the pawnshop guy.

That's why only desperate people go to pawnshops. So once again, cinnamon, I'm calling you a liar. I'd guess the only true part of your statement is that you pawned some shit. Everything else is bull. If I had to guess I'd say you maxed your credit and are trying to pay some bills. You strike me as way too dull to have a drug habit.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I hope I never have to pawn my stuff. Oh the humanity. 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's a brutal way to have to live, and more than a little soul-destroying to be on the other side of the counter ready to take advantage of their desperation. For a bleeding heart like yours truly it was a very poor vocational choice...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-16-2013, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd have to be absolutely desperate with no other recourse.

I'm a pretty good cook

Sittin' on my groceries

Come up to my kitchen

I'll show you my best recipe . . .

Joni Mitchell- RAISED ON ROBBERY
(07-17-2013, 09:02 AM)Donovan Wrote: Problem with your story, mister nutmeg, is that you admitted going to a pawnbroker. Guess what I did for a living, in a different life back in the day? People who have money and sky TV's and lots of luxury stuff don't visit pawnbrokers. You know who does? People who need money fast. Because of all the ways a person can sell their stuff and make some money, pawnbrokers are the absolute worst way to go. You won't get any kind of value, you ALWAYS get low balled, and the only guy walking away happy is the pawnshop guy.

That's why only desperate people go to pawnshops. So once again, cinnamon, I'm calling you a liar. I'd guess the only true part of your statement is that you pawned some shit. Everything else is bull. If I had to guess I'd say you maxed your credit and are trying to pay some bills. You strike me as way too dull to have a drug habit.

Are you insane? I go to pawnbrokers to buy not just sell! If I want fast cash and I have some shit I never use lying around bang! Away it goes, do I take a loss? Yeah sure I do but I can afford to I'm betting you can't though dimeless? I understand you have to count every cent but most people our age don't.

Look lichtspittle I've been buying, selling, dealing and trading since I was a teenager, I had my own store on Ebay when hardly anybody knew what the fuck Ebay was then the charges started going up and up and cut my losses. I've bought, sold and traded in all sorts of products comic books, designer watches, fossils, trading cards, movie props, autographed photos, film memorabilia, football programmes all sorts of shit and made some very decent coin in the process.
I had to have my landline made ex-directory because I was sick of being pestered by companies offering more credit cards, loans and finance deals because, get this donovan dimeless, I am 100% debt free.
My house is bought and paid for, all my bills are paid on time and we still have money for regular holidays abroad and days out restaurants/concerts/theatre etc.

I know you would love to think of me in a heap of debt with numerous credit cards maxed up to the eyeballs but it aint so lichtspittle. I'm more financially stable now than I have ever been before because that's the way a normal adult humans life is supposed to work. The older you get the more financially secure you get, most people aren't like you financially devolving like a newt crawling back into the primordial ooze.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Oh, so you're a parasite. Got it.
(07-17-2013, 01:41 PM)Donovan Wrote: Oh, so you're a parasite. Got it.

So the ability to generate my own little perfectly legal and above board cashflow outside of my career makes me a parasite does it?

I really don't think so Daisy. That's what's called a real man taking care of business.

Someone bumming money to buy candy? There's your parasite right there! If I at any point in my life I didn't have enough money in my pockets to buy some sweets I would probably throw myself in front of train with embarassment.
(07-17-2013, 02:18 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 01:41 PM)Donovan Wrote: Oh, so you're a parasite. Got it.

So the ability to generate my own little perfectly legal and above board cashflow outside of my career makes me a parasite does it?

I really don't think so Daisy. That's what's called a real man taking care of business.

Someone bumming money to buy candy? There's your parasite right there! If I at any point in my life I didn't have enough money in my pockets to buy some sweets I would probably throw myself in front of train with embarassment.
Nope, because guess what else I did for a living back in the day? Same shit you claim to have made your fortune on. And IF you're being honest, which I highly doubt at this point, you and I both know there's only one way to make any kind of money "buying and selling memorabilia" of any kind.

You have to lie cheat and steal with every fucking transaction. You lie to the sellers about the value of their item to secure the best price you can, then you lie again to the buyers to inflate your profit. Collectibles traders are among the worst scumbags on the planet, and I'm not surprised you count yourself among their number.

I'm also not surprised you enjoy a side job where lying your ass off plays such a huge part. You lie through your teeth here, with your claims of skateboard superstardom and wealth beyond imagining, and in effect you do nothing but lie with every post. Clang's not the troll here, you are.

I do okay with a perfectly respectable career that at the end of the day makes the world a tiny bit better for having me in it. I can live with that just fine, even if it means I have to put my milk duds on layaway from time to time.

Of course, anyone who has to get quick cash from a pawnbroker and can't afford a gas mower probably has a pretty good idea what I mean, don't you ya fucking liar?
(07-17-2013, 07:59 PM)Donovan Wrote: Clang's not the troll here, you are.

Ouch. That hurts. I am so a troll(just a tiny one). 111

Well Cock Nugget is too. I humbly admit he's a tad better at trolling than me though.
(07-17-2013, 07:59 PM)Donovan Wrote: You have to lie cheat and steal with every fucking transaction. You lie to the sellers about the value of their item to secure the best price you can, then you lie again to the buyers to inflate your profit. Collectibles traders are among the worst scumbags on the planet, and I'm not surprised you count yourself among their number.

Caveat Emptor.
(07-17-2013, 07:59 PM)Donovan Wrote: Nope, because guess what else I did for a living back in the day? Same shit you claim to have made your fortune on. And IF you're being honest, which I highly doubt at this point, you and I both know there's only one way to make any kind of money "buying and selling memorabilia" of any kind.

You have to lie cheat and steal with every fucking transaction. You lie to the sellers about the value of their item to secure the best price you can, then you lie again to the buyers to inflate your profit. Collectibles traders are among the worst scumbags on the planet, and I'm not surprised you count yourself among their number.

I'm also not surprised you enjoy a side job where lying your ass off plays such a huge part. You lie through your teeth here, with your claims of skateboard superstardom and wealth beyond imagining, and in effect you do nothing but lie with every post. Clang's not the troll here, you are.

I do okay with a perfectly respectable career that at the end of the day makes the world a tiny bit better for having me in it. I can live with that just fine, even if it means I have to put my milk duds on layaway from time to time.

Of course, anyone who has to get quick cash from a pawnbroker and can't afford a gas mower probably has a pretty good idea what I mean, don't you ya fucking liar?

So I tell you I went to a pawnbroker? Slam! You used to be a pawnbroker! So I tell you I used to be a dealer in memorabilia? Slam! You used to deal in memorabilia! I'm not sure what to tell you what I have done in my life next daisy because you've no doubt been there before me haven't you? Who sounds like the liar now again? Please remind me dimeless? By the way I used to be a rodeo clown! “well guess what I used to do for a living back in the day?” Let me guess, you were a rodeo clown? And I'll bet you were a better and more successful rodeo clown than me in your own mind weren't you lichspittle? Yeah of course you were!

All my transactions have been fair and above board never ripped off a sucker in my life because if you knew the market, which you quite blatantly do not, you would know that buyers are well informed and not suckers and will not pay over the odds for crap.

If you were a dealer you would know that but you aren't and never have been so you don't which is quite clear.

I never claimed “superstardom” lichtspittle I was a professional skateboarder a part of a team that toured mainly Europe. No amount of doubt from you will change that fact, your jealousy is duly noted for posterity daisy you talentless waste of space.

Yeah I'm sure your “career” is more worthwhile and “respectable” than mine helping the most vulnerable people in society just pales into insignificance compared to what you do does it not lichtspittle?

At least they pay me a decent wage as well meaning I don't have to put sweeties on “layaway” you fucking worthless pauper piece of shit.
“Can you put this candy to one side for me please Mister shopkeeper? I promise “some day over the rainbow way up high!” I will come and pay for it with real folding money massa and no fooling!

Bwahahaha!

The next time I eat a candy bar I will savour it while thinking of lichtspittle!
(07-17-2013, 07:59 PM)Donovan Wrote: can't afford a gas mower

I CAN afford a gas mower, me and my wife decided I didn't need one (she was right I didn't).

You can't afford milk duds, so it would be better if you shut your fucking mouth at this point lichtspittle.
I have had what some might consider a colorful and varied life experience. I make no apologies for it and ithas served me well in spotting bullshit artists like yourself. I was a collectibles trader back in the early nineties before the market totally collapsed, which was a natural progression from the pawn business I was brought into by family. Vegas has more pawn shops and desperate people than anywhere outside England, and my expertise included collectibles: it was a good fit and I acted as the company appraiser in that category. I don't have to lie to jazz up my life, it has already been somewhat interesting.

Meanwhile, I am also quite comfortable and lack very few things I actually need. I'm even going to pick up a bigass high-end TV this weekend. I won't brag on how many inches it is because I am not insecure about my penis size but it's big enough I have to get help putting it up on the wall. And hey: didn't cost me a fucking dime. The universe has a way of providing.

Meanwhile, if you don't want me pointing out your lies about you and your harridan wife, I'd suggest you stop making vanity threads about me, fuckwit. You are out of your depth.
(07-18-2013, 07:31 AM)Donovan Wrote: I have had what some might consider a colorful and varied life experience.

Oh really lichtspittle?

You told us you were close to celebrating working 20 years for the same company the other day. Work that was far more important and rewarding than the social care work I do apparently. Yeah right!

That seems fundamentally at odds with these new claims of having a “colourful” and “varied” life experience does it not dimeless? I don't call working for the same boss for 20 years “colourful” and “varied” do you?

Also if you are an “expert in collectibles” how come you are currently on the bones of your arse in middle age? You would surely use this so called “expertise” to raise enough money to buy the extreme luxury high end product otherwise know as halloween candy rather than bum the money off other people surely? Maybe you are just making this so called expertise up lichtspittle?

You know what? You call bullshit on me? I call bullshit right back at ya punk, I think you are exactly what another member said you were a while a go. A fucking BUM! You act just like one let's face it dimeless!
Yep, coming up on 20 years, longest I've ever been in one location. Of course, I was alive for 25 years before that and packed quite a bit of living into those years, especially from 13 on when I was essentially on my own. I do the same sort of work you do, dumbass, which as you well know is spiritually rewarding if not terribly well-paying. You'll notice I've never made fun of your real job, just the bullshit lies you make up to feel better about yourself.

My life has been about the acquisition of learning and experience, not shiny useless trinkets that collect dust and wind up at the pawnbroker's shop. In the pursuit of that knowledge I have chosen a number of paths that led me away from greater wealth but toward individual fulfillment. A greedy grasping con artist like yourself would not understand that concept and I don't expect you to. But here's a little lesson about the lifelong quest for material goods. I am currently liquidating the estate of a couple who scrimped and saved and worked hard following the american dream of financial security. They built a retirement nest egg, they bought and invested in a home, they purchased tons of nice things.

Then they died. The retirement fund is going to repair the house for sale to strangers. The leftovers will be divided among offspring. The nice items, the crafty home improvements, the lifetime of acquired shiny bits of stuff will be picked over and discarded like so much garbage. Two days ago I stood in a trashed and half-empty room of what used to be their fine formal dining area and noticed that the little table their remains stood on had been taken, and their ashes had been left sitting on the floor in the little wood storage boxes with their pictures on it surveying what was left.

That is what their lifetime of saving amounted to. Two piles of ash overseeing the dismantling of everything they held dear. From their vantage point on the floor next to bags of trash.

So you go about your dreams and I'll go about mine, and good luck with that gathering of shit other people will enjoy when you die.
(07-18-2013, 10:11 AM)Donovan Wrote: Yep, coming up on 20 years, longest I've ever been in one location. Of course, I was alive for 25 years before that and packed quite a bit of living into those years, especially from 13 on when I was essentially on my own. I do the same sort of work you do, dumbass, which as you well know is spiritually rewarding if not terribly well-paying. You'll notice I've never made fun of your real job, just the bullshit lies you make up to feel better about yourself.

My life has been about the acquisition of learning and experience, not shiny useless trinkets that collect dust and wind up at the pawnbroker's shop. In the pursuit of that knowledge I have chosen a number of paths that led me away from greater wealth but toward individual fulfillment. A greedy grasping con artist like yourself would not understand that concept and I don't expect you to. But here's a little lesson about the lifelong quest for material goods. I am currently liquidating the estate of a couple who scrimped and saved and worked hard following the american dream of financial security. They built a retirement nest egg, they bought and invested in a home, they purchased tons of nice things.

Then they died. The retirement fund is going to repair the house for sale to strangers. The leftovers will be divided among offspring. The nice items, the crafty home improvements, the lifetime of acquired shiny bits of stuff will be picked over and discarded like so much garbage. Two days ago I stood in a trashed and half-empty room of what used to be their fine formal dining area and noticed that the little table their remains stood on had been taken, and their ashes had been left sitting on the floor in the little wood storage boxes with their pictures on it surveying what was left.

That is what their lifetime of saving amounted to. Two piles of ash overseeing the dismantling of everything they held dear. From their vantage point on the floor next to bags of trash.

So you go about your dreams and I'll go about mine, and good luck with that gathering of shit other people will enjoy when you die.

+1
(07-18-2013, 07:31 AM)Donovan Wrote: I'm even going to pick up a bigass high-end TV this weekend.

Wow!

For someone who claims they don't watch much TV, it seems this declaration was made because someone was soooo excited they were about to wet themself if they didn't tell someone!

JSYK . . . a 32 inch ain't that big.