Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT
aussiefriend Away
Mocker

RE: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT

(02-12-2014 02:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 11:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  The only demons and devils are the people who commit these awful crimes.

That is why we should euthanize the mentally ill.

I don't think these people are genuinely mentally ill. I think it's a cop out. The mentally ill I have seen are normally vulnerable and harmless. Although there are violent mentally ill people they are generally not high functioning members of society.

02-12-2014 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BlueTiki Offline
Sincerity Faker

(02-12-2014 05:21 PM)Maggot Wrote:  This bothered me..........

This bothered me more:

When he came out the back door, armed with the clock, Hopper took a defensive stance, deputies said. Hopper refused to obey orders, so a deputy released the dog.

"Conrad immediately began to punch the dog's head with closed fists and attempted to gouge out the dog's eyes," deputies wrote.

Shoot and kill the violently mentally ill!

Think of it as a Zombie Attack training exercise.

02-12-2014 09:33 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

(02-12-2014 05:21 PM)Maggot Wrote:  This bothered me..........

Officers had to taste Davis twice, and then it took four of them to strap him down to a gurney.

And what did he taste like?

My guess would be salty.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
02-13-2014 12:43 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(02-12-2014 02:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  That is why we should euthanize the mentally ill.

Yes, then the niggers and kikes and queers.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
02-13-2014 12:45 PM

BlueTiki Offline
Sincerity Faker

(02-13-2014 12:45 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 02:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  That is why we should euthanize the mentally ill.

Yes, then the niggers and kikes and queers.

Only if they're mentally ill.

It's like removing guns from the masses to prevent tragedy.

Kill the mentally ill to prevent tragedies.

If it shows promise, we'll work on your list.

02-13-2014 12:48 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I believe that some of these perps are genuinely mentally ill. Like in this case.

Katie Nichols was arrested yesterday. She tried to stab her 61-year-old mom to death a couple of days ago in Knoxville, Tn.

You see, her mom was the anti-Christ and Katie had been cursed by a satanic cult for a few days.

Katie can tell the story better than I; it's all on video because she returned to the scene of the crime while a local reporter was interviewing neighbors and confessed to her demon-slaying attempt on camera.

Hoping her child is okay and that her mom pulls through.

As for Katie, she clearly needs treatment and that was no secret to those around her, IMO. Now, she should be forced to get it and put away for as long as she presents a threat to others.

P.s. Neither the pajama bottoms nor the fact that she believes in curses factored in to my unprofessional opinion that Katie is, indeed, mentally ill.

02-22-2014 12:44 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Oh man. Fucked up funny. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-22-2014 01:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Cynical Ninja Offline

(02-13-2014 12:48 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:  If it shows promise, we'll work on your list.

Good.

When we get to those with bush nigger blood I'm sure you won't mind handing yourself in to the authorities.

02-23-2014 06:40 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

One more anti-Christ we don't have to worry about.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
02-23-2014 12:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

UPDATE TO POST #3

[Image: germantown24n-1-web.jpg]
Monifa Denise Sanford, 21, and Zakieya Latrice Avery, 28 - accused murderers of Avery's 1 year old and 2 year old children.
Two women who police say killed two children while performing what they thought was an exorcism have been held without bond as prosecutors in Maryland seek a psychiatric evaluation to determine whether they are mentally fit to stand trial.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanford and Avery were indicted yesterday on on two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Avery's 18-month-old son and 2-year-old daughter and two counts of attempted first-degree murder in an attack on Avery's 5-year-old daughter and 8-year-old son.

No mention on the status of their psychiatric evaluations, but those may take a while.

03-14-2014 09:32 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

That Voodoo Stuff...

[Image: article-2594216-1CBE6FC600000578-63_634x522.jpg]

^ James Paul Harris - 29, pleaded "not guilty" to murder this week. His trial is set to begin on June 23rd in Topeka, Kansas.

Harris is accused of killing 49-year-old James Gerety sometime in March or April of 2011. Gerety's remains were found a year later.

During a preliminary hearing March 14, Harris' former girlfriend, Bobbie Williams, testified that the suspect told her he shot Gerety in the stomach, tortured him for two days and then used a guitar string to sever his head.

Topeka police Detective Brian Hill testified that Williams told him during questioning that Harris kept the head in a canvas bag so he could talk to it as part of a voodoo ritual.

Full story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-kansa...oo-ritual/

04-02-2014 09:22 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Dear God. Every time I read a story like this I think of all the crazies just like this guy who are walking around freely.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-02-2014 09:31 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-02-2014 09:34 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

TWO 12-YEAR-OLD GIRLS ATTEMPT TO MURDER FRIEND

[Image: b99282655z.1_20140602232538_000_ghg6fk16.1-1.jpg]
Attempted Murder Suspects: Morgan E. Geyser (left) and Anissa E. Weier

A 12-year-old girl accused of plotting to kill a friend to curry favor with a fictional character she read stories about online shows signs of mental illness and should be in a hospital, her defense attorney said Tuesday.

The girl and another 12-year-old have been charged as adults with first-degree attempted homicide in a stabbing that nearly killed another child the same age. (HOTD: there is no minimum age for minors to be kicked from juvenile court up to adult criminal court in Wisconsin -- totally depends on the crime and the judge.)

The two girls told investigators they plotted for months to kill their friend because a character called Slenderman required them to kill someone before they could become his "proxy."

Both girls are being held at a juvenile detention center. Anthony Cotton, the attorney for one girl, said a judge rejected his request Monday to have the girl transferred to a mental health facility, but he will renew that request when she returns to court next week.

"I haven't met a lot of people who think that 11-year-olds (their ages when the plot was hatched) and fifth graders should be prosecuted in the adult system," he said.

The girls told investigators they read about Slenderman on the horror website creepypasta.wikia.com.

[Image: 1401758384000-Slender-Man-graffitti.jpg]
^ Graffitti of the fictional character Slender Man drawn on a street in Raleigh, N.C.(Photo: mdl70/Wikipedia)

According to court documents, the girls lured their friend into the woods, where one girl pushed the victim down and sat on her. The girls then traded the knife back and forth between them before one of them finally tackled the victim again and began stabbing her, according to the complaint. The victim was stabbed in the back and vital organs 19 times.

One girl told a detective she understood they were going to end a life and she regretted it."The bad part of me wanted her to die, the good part of me wanted her to live," the girl told the investigator.

The other girl told detectives they both stabbed the victim. At one point that girl said she was sorry and what she did was "probably wrong."

The girls left the victim lying in the woods. She crawled to a road where a bicyclist found her lying on the sidewalk. Police arrived and she gave them the name of one of the girls who attacked her. The victim is in critical but stable condition.

Both girls were charged Monday in Waukesha County Circuit Court; they each face up to 65 years in prison if convicted. A court commissioner set bail at $500,000 cash p
er child.

Refs:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...n/9915151/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-wiscons...ed-attack/

06-03-2014 03:24 PM