Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A BROKEN HEART

Can you recall the first time your heart was broken?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-25-2014, 06:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Can you recall the first time your heart was broken?
Yup, Shannon Ireland. The girl next door.
Yep. Kathy Ireland.

The girl on the cover of SI Swimsuit edition.
My heart has never been broken.
When I was about 4 I remember playing with the springs on the door of the crib at the bottom, I would slid them up to the top and spin them bouncing to the bottom over and over and over and over. It drove my mother nuts and she took my crib away. If I knew how to say or knew what Bitch was I would have called her that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You were still in a crib at 4? This explains everything.
(07-25-2014, 09:50 PM)sally Wrote: You were still in a crib at 4? This explains everything.

I knew you were gonna say something hecklberry! I was climbing out of the thing at 2 much like you climb out of a dumpster in the morning.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
lol
(07-25-2014, 06:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: Can you recall the first time your heart was broken?

Ok were going down this mental health road.

You get over it, you get stronger, and then no one can fuck with you and you get to chose. hehehe

Does not apply when someone is fucking with your head. I know that very well. Arseholes.
(07-25-2014, 09:50 PM)sally Wrote: You were still in a crib at 4? This explains everything.

I'm surprised it wasn't later.
My heart hasn't broken yet. My dad had a heart attack at 50, so I'm guessing that's when my heart breaks.