Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
(04-02-2015, 06:36 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: ....but rather the right wing religious entities who are still very actively thumping their Bibles and trying to regress to an earlier time. They fear change and progress....it is scary, but we can't remain stagnant without destroying each other.....and they hide their disdain/hatred behind their "religion." A Church and Bible does not equal a Christian. Another old adage, you really don't know what it feels like until you have walked in the shoes of those who are being discriminated against.

Meh, the right wing religious entities are as entitled to their beliefs as those that fight to wear head scarves or grow their beards... I don't necessarily agree with them but they're entitled to their own beliefs.

"You don't really know what it feels like until you have walked in the shoes of those who are being discriminated against". Here again, I agree and disagree. Equal Opportunity laws can discriminate against white males, for example (and others). Same with the NAACP...ya' don't see an organization out there (at least considered "reputable") for the NAAWP. If Hispanics are going to become the majority (I've read the same thing), isn't it time for an NAAWP? Why not? Because that would be politically incorrect. I'm all for tolerance but it has to work all the way around. Bashing the bible thumpers...I don't think that's the answer either.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by username - 04-02-2015, 08:37 PM