Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(11-18-2015, 03:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 11:24 PM)Mohammed Wrote: What is Daesh!

Imagine taking all the Ghettos and Slums of all the cities, all the gangs, disillusioned young guys high on testosterone, which are many, putting them together, giving them a corporate board with an excellent professional background, hope, a feeling or worth, and a huge financial backup of 2 billion dollars, and give them an environment to go wild.

You got a quite a problem of gang violence in the States, that's Daesh! Only they got more cash, training, and backup to do their shit.

Here's a fact: moderate Muslims have denounced Daesh for years now, over and over. I've posted harsh denouncements of Daesh from Muslim leaders and other Muslims many times. Muslims, way more than any other group, are the fatal victims of Daesh. Jordan (primarily Muslim) has bombed the shit outta Daesh. The Kurds (Muslim) are the ground troops giving their lives to quash Daesh. And, still, inevitably, non-Muslims ask why moderate Muslims aren't denouncing Daesh.

There is so much long-held animosity and hatred between some Middle Eastern countries, and between Sunnis and Shiites, that I don't believe the collective Muslims of the world have somehow put centuries of conflict aside to secretly develop a master plan to take over the world. If the Islamic world ever manages to unite, such a theory would be more realistic. I don't see that happening anytime in the foreseeable future, if ever (just ask the Houthis, Qaeda, Daesh, the Kurds, Iran...)

As for the Saudis...

Guess what, I'll keep asking why the Muslim world doesn't denounce these evil-doers until I take my last breath.

Apparently, you're inundated with newspaper clippings, press releases and video of Imams the world over saying how these extremists don't represent the true Muslim.

Give me a break.

They all read the Quran and it says Kill the Infidel. Moderates are afraid of the fanatics and they'll be killed just like any Christian or Jew would be.

That's why we don't hear anything from moderates.

It's people like you that'll get us caught with our pants down when the shit hits the fan because you'll continue to poo-poo the idea that these fuckers want to rule a large portion of the earth, and destroy the Western way of life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PARIS HIT BY COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS - by Midwest Spy - 11-18-2015, 03:50 PM