Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BBQ'S
I'm doing a pork shoulder at some point this week.
I want to grill a big chunk of meat. It could be hippo meat or even giraffe I'm not really caring that much.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
It feels odd to be cooking on a grill in a snowstorm in the middle of April.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Odd maybe but seriously crazy cool. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-16-2018, 12:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: It feels odd to be cooking on a grill in a snowstorm in the middle of April.

That's what many have to do when the power goes out! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
(04-16-2018, 12:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: It feels odd to be cooking on a grill in a snowstorm in the middle of April.
It was in the 90's this weekend here. I did a 4 lb slab of salmon on cedar planks with an apple wood smoke. Quite honestly the best salmon i've ever had, let alone BBQ'ed. We just harvested our dill, and the fresh dill along with a garlic and rosemary olive oil that i've been steeping for the last 2 months really set it off.
Also, last night I tried Lawrey's Chipotle lime marinade on some chicken (also apple wood smoke) and it was off the hook. I added some fresh lime juice while it was resting. I will definitely do that again.
Memorial day is coming. My sons in the parade playing his saxophone, I'm off work wed.thurs fri and mon. A day to get the pool running and the BBQ will be a huge part of the weekend. Not sure what to cook yet though. Lobster is out that stuff is like 15.00 a pound now.