Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT
Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

Al Franken

Always thought this dude was creepy looking. I guess he was pretty creepy.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tw...l-franken/

He has another 4 years left on his seat. He should probably step down. Guys that do stupid shit like this don't just do it once, so I imagine that more will be lining up behind this gal.

11-16-2017 02:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: Al Franken

Mitch McConnell is calling for an ethics review. I think that's a great idea! Better make sure the President of the United States gets put under review as well given several women are already on record with their accusations. Same standard for everyone, not just some.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-16-2017 02:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-16-2017 02:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Mitch McConnell is calling for an ethics review. I think that's a great idea! Better make sure the President of the United States gets put under review as well given several women are already on record with their accusations. Same standard for everyone, not just some.
Agreed, that sword cuts both ways. I think Franken voted for the pussy grabber didn't he?

11-16-2017 03:16 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Franken for trump? hah Nooooo

11-16-2017 03:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-16-2017 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

My bad, Minnesota cast all 10 electoral votes for Clinton.

11-16-2017 03:46 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(11-16-2017 03:46 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  
(11-16-2017 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

My bad, Minnesota cast all 10 electoral votes for Clinton.

Yes, MN is. Liberal hotbed.

The Republicans that live here are embarrassed having Franken as a Senator and that was before this development.

There was talk a couple months back that he’s even considering a run at the White House.

On the other hand, our other senator is Amy Klobuchar, also a Democrat. She’s widely respected by everyone here, and I could see her having a legitimate chance to be on the Democratic Presidential ticket.

Interestingly enough, however, my district House Congressional representative is Republican, and we’re in the 7 county metropolitan area.

11-16-2017 03:57 PM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

Since your boyfriend Bill had his cock sucked in the Oval Office, shot his load on her, and used a cigar in her puss - not to mention the other women Bill allegedly raped, harassed, and had affairs with - Trump is probably in pretty good shape.

11-16-2017 04:05 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-16-2017 04:05 PM)Jimbone Wrote:  

Since your boyfriend Bill had his cock sucked in the Oval Office, shot his load on her, and used a cigar in her puss - not to mention the other women Bill allegedly raped, harassed, and had affairs with - Trump is probably in pretty good shape.
Let's be fair though Jim... Bill got impeached.

11-16-2017 04:23 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

And to be fairer still, Franken's case was a public publicity still of a hack comic hired to tell bawdy jokes to troops. Gross? Yeah. Unfunny? You bet. But Dane Cook and a thousand other hack comedians do the same shit for good money. Big difference is, Franken is owning his shit like a man whereas the other ones are obfuscating and blaming anyone but themselves.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
11-16-2017 04:34 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(11-16-2017 04:34 PM)Donovan Wrote:  And to be fairer still, Franken's case was a public publicity still of a hack comic hired to tell bawdy jokes to troops. Gross? Yeah. Unfunny? You bet. But Dane Cook and a thousand other hack comedians do the same shit for good money. Big difference is, Franken is owning his shit like a man whereas the other ones are obfuscating and blaming anyone but themselves.

Owning it because there’s a picture.

Tweeden says she met with him a few years back, when only he, she and a couple of others knew of the picture, and he didn’t apologize then.

In other words, yes he’s sorry.

Sorry it’s now public.

She actually seems more violated by his unwanted kiss, where he does a tonsil check on her with his tongue, than the picture.

11-16-2017 04:40 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-16-2017 04:05 PM)Jimbone Wrote:  Since your boyfriend Bill had his cock sucked in the Oval Office, shot his load on her, and used a cigar in her puss - not to mention the other women Bill allegedly raped, harassed, and had affairs with - Trump is probably in pretty good shape.

Quite a big difference between something that's between consenting adults and what trump has done but I get that you don't see that.

11-16-2017 04:44 PM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

(11-16-2017 04:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
Quite a big difference between something that's between consenting adults and what trump has done but I get that you don't see that.

Please, I'm no trumpkin but I don't think he's done near what Bill has.

FWIW I don't think Paula Jones or Juanita Broaddrick are what you'd call consenting adults.

11-16-2017 04:57 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-16-2017 04:34 PM)Donovan Wrote:  And to be fairer still, Franken's case was a public publicity still of a hack comic hired to tell bawdy jokes to troops. Gross? Yeah. Unfunny? You bet. But Dane Cook and a thousand other hack comedians do the same shit for good money. Big difference is, Franken is owning his shit like a man whereas the other ones are obfuscating and blaming anyone but themselves.
If he's "owning his shit like a man" he will step down. I doubt he will with 4 years left, but time will tell.

11-16-2017 05:30 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(11-16-2017 04:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  

Owning it because there’s a picture.

Tweeden says she met with him a few years back, when only he, she and a couple of others knew of the picture, and he didn’t apologize then.

In other words, yes he’s sorry.

Sorry it’s now public.

She actually seems more violated by his unwanted kiss, where he does a tonsil check on her with his tongue, than the picture.
Her husband should be stomping his head into concrete for that shit. And like I said, there will probably be more filing in behind her.

11-16-2017 05:31 PM