Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Thanksgiving preparation thread
cannongal Away
Mocker

RE: Thanksgiving preparation thread

(11-22-2017 04:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:  No sub-contracting (not even sure what that means). [/i][/size]

What I meant was hire a service that comes and does the cooking part for you. Smiley_emoticons_razz The image I have in my head of you, is someone that gets hives when they go near a stove hah

11-22-2017 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

They are goosebumps!

11-22-2017 05:30 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-22-2017 04:17 PM)cannongal Wrote:  What I meant was hire a service that comes and does the cooking part for you. Smiley_emoticons_razz The image I have in my head of you, is someone that gets hives when they go near a stove hah

Ha! Catered. That's not beneath me but I enjoy doing this kind of thing for those I care about, not that I'm going to be slavin' over a stove or anything like that. It really is very casual, people will be cooking, drinking, laughing, watching football, etc, just like in millions of other homes. I'll probably be barefoot in loungewear.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-22-2017 05:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

I love making food for people also. Sally that breakfast sounds amazing! This year I am visiting others for Thanksgiving. Here is one of my favorite Thanksgiving videos. The Turduckenaie.

P.S. I like a sprig of parsley on deviled eggs.

11-23-2017 02:22 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Happy Thanksgiving, Mockers. I hope y'all have a great day surrounded by those you care the most about.

I'm thankful for all of you. When I count my blessings, you all are included. 99

11-23-2017 06:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

Have a wonderful day with your family and friends Duchess.

I'm thankful for you and everyone in this Mock community you make possible.

[Image: Thanksgiving-Images.jpg]

I got everything ready last night and just need to stick the turkey in the oven at noon, and make another batch of deviled eggs (I ate six of them last night '\ ).

11-23-2017 11:53 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Darn.........I didn't see this and started another love fest in another thread. Oops

11-23-2017 06:21 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

An elderly couple is sitting in the kitchen one morning, having their usual quiet Thanksgiving. She in her old, thin nightgown... he in his robe. As usual, he's holding up the paper, checking the scores.

She is feeling wistful, thinking of the old days when their love was young.

"Arthur", she finally says, "do you still find me attractive?"

Without moving his paper, he says, "Yeah... sure, Martha."

"But Arthur," she says, "am I still sexy to you?"

From behind the paper he says, "Yeah, yeah... you're still sexy."

"But Arthur!", she says, "You barely look at me anymore!"

He puts down his paper and looks across the table. "Martha!", he says earnestly, "I love you so much. You are ravishing! ...the most wonderful, sexy woman on earth! I couldn't live without you!"

"Oh, Arthur!", she says, "When you talk that way to me, I can feel my nipples get hot!"

He picks up his paper again and says, "Well, they should be hot. One's in your Gravy and the other's in your Yams."

11-23-2017 07:06 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(11-23-2017 07:06 PM)BigMark Wrote:  An elderly couple is sitting in the kitchen one morning, having their usual quiet Thanksgiving. She in her old, thin nightgown... he in his robe. As usual, he's holding up the paper, checking the scores.

She is feeling wistful, thinking of the old days when their love was young.

"Arthur", she finally says, "do you still find me attractive?"

Without moving his paper, he says, "Yeah... sure, Martha."

"But Arthur," she says, "am I still sexy to you?"

From behind the paper he says, "Yeah, yeah... you're still sexy."

"But Arthur!", she says, "You barely look at me anymore!"

He puts down his paper and looks across the table. "Martha!", he says earnestly, "I love you so much. You are ravishing! ...the most wonderful, sexy woman on earth! I couldn't live without you!"

"Oh, Arthur!", she says, "When you talk that way to me, I can feel my nipples get hot!"

He picks up his paper again and says, "Well, they should be hot. One's in your Gravy and the other's in your Yams."

hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
11-24-2017 12:41 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(11-23-2017 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

Happy Thanksgiving, Mockers. I hope y'all have a great day surrounded by those you care the most about.

I'm thankful for all of you. When I count my blessings, you all are included. 99

I was surrounded by most of the people I care about anyway. Dad was feeling too sick and/or depressed to join us for Thanksgiving. We brought him some leftovers home though.

And one brother is in North Carolina. And my other older brother is in some silly feud/estrangement from the family.

But over all I had a good time with my oldest brother, my youngest brother, my nephews, my sister in law and her sister. Watching football, drinking beer.

Nice simple meal of Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, corn, peas, pearl onions, with pecan pie ala mode for dessert. Pigs in a blanket appetizers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
11-24-2017 12:52 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

So I was given a job to do yesterday, cover a ham with pineapple slices and then cover it with foil. What could possibly go wrong. After the ham was baked & the foil removed it looked like the ham had gangrene because the only toothpicks I could find to use were some left over from last holiday season, they were green. I didn't think anything of it! It was like all the color had seeped out of them onto the ham, it went down the sides and into the ham as far as the toothpick went.

There's a chance I might not be asked to participate again.

11-24-2017 06:03 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(11-24-2017 06:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

So I was given a job to do yesterday, cover a ham with pineapple slices and then cover it with foil. What could possibly go wrong. After the ham was baked & the foil removed it looked like the ham had gangrene because the only toothpicks I could find to use were some left over from last holiday season, they were green. I didn't think anything of it! It was like all the color had seeped out of them onto the ham, it went down the sides and into the ham as far as the toothpick went.

There's a chance I might not be asked to participate again.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Likely story, you knew what you were doing all a long, your plan worked didn't it! Smiley_emoticons_fies

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
11-24-2017 08:21 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(11-23-2017 07:06 PM)BigMark Wrote:  He picks up his paper again and says, "Well, they should be hot. One's in your Gravy and the other's in your Yams."

The leftovers are looking better than usual.

11-24-2017 09:38 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-24-2017 08:21 PM)Carsman Wrote:  Likely story, you knew what you were doing all a long, your plan worked didn't it! Smiley_emoticons_fies

Heh. I know it looks bad but it wasn't intentional.

11-25-2017 02:59 PM