Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
IT'S EASTER WEEKEND!
Duchess Away
Administrator

IT'S EASTER WEEKEND!

Are you cooking a goat? A lamb? Bend over!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-30-2018 06:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

RE: IT'S EASTER WEEKEND!

I actually get to have my boy come over tomorrow. GF is still out of town helping her parents so the cooking is on me for myself, my son, and her daughter. Got honey glazed ham, some cheesy garlic mashed potatoes, corn, fresh broccoli, and a white strawberry-topped cake. Maybe some ice cream. Gonna be delicious.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
03-30-2018 06:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

I was going to go to my oldest brother's house for Easter Dinner with my Dad and my brother, but my Dad has trouble getting around these days and apparently last time I was there I accidentally over flowed his toilet so he doesn't want us using the bathroom while were there. He doesn't want us putting stress on his plumbing, so I'm not going and I'll have a stress free Easter.

So now me and my brother are going to Golden Corral for Easter and we'll stop somewhere and get Dad something to eat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
03-30-2018 06:36 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Use scissors.

03-30-2018 07:01 PM

sally Away
sally

I don't know now because my daughter is invited to an Easter egg hunt at the park at 1:30 and that kind of interferes with anything that I would be cooking. We'll probably just goes out to eat.

03-30-2018 07:47 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Quite a few of my vendors are off today because of Good Friday and I'm going to my in-laws to have dinner and play foosball. Probably drink some wine.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
03-30-2018 08:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

I had Baked Tuna Collar with some Coronas.

03-30-2018 09:46 PM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

Going to the Perot.

03-30-2018 09:58 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I love black jelly beans.

03-31-2018 10:59 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Dinner went pretty well, all things considered. Left the broccoli on the steamer too long, I hate overcooked vegetables. Food was palatable but not spectacular.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
03-31-2018 03:21 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Can you recall the Easter baskets of your childhood? My Mom filled a basket for me right up until I left home for the last time. There was no candy though, I got things like a pair of sunglasses, bath & body stuff, maybe a CD or two, things like that.

Man. We have some weird customs, don't we. A man sized rabbit that comes in the dead of night, a fairy that arrives the same way and takes your baby teeth, a fat, bearded man that comes down your chimney while everyone is sleeping, etc. That's some weird shit right there.

04-01-2018 06:21 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

HAPPY EASTER, to those that celebrate it. Priest

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
04-01-2018 06:45 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

He has Risen! Panic

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-01-2018 12:35 PM

sally Away
sally

(03-31-2018 03:21 PM)Donovan Wrote:  Dinner went pretty well, all things considered. Left the broccoli on the steamer too long, I hate overcooked vegetables. Food was palatable but not spectacular.

Aren't you supposed to eat easter dinner on easter?

04-01-2018 01:27 PM