Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
(10-13-2018, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: There's some thought that Turkey may be pushing the Apple watch story hard because apparently it's illegal to bug an embassy for sound & video. hah Take it for what it's worth, nothing has been confirmed.

Not laughing at the seriousness of an apparent murder, not at all.

I can see the Apple Watch story being bogus so that Turkey could provide the audio evidence without compromising its own covert intelligence operations and/or being called out for illegality.  

Unfortunately though, lying about the source of the evidence (if that's what's going on) will give some people reason to doubt the evidence itself.

Anyway, whatever the source..........it's clear, to me, that top U.S. officials have heard the audio evidence and verified its authenticity. 

I don't think Corker would go so far as to say publicly that all evidence thus far points to Saudi Arabia otherwise. Nor would Trump say "they deny it, but it could be Saudi Arabia" without some pretty damning evidence, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by HairOfTheDog - 10-13-2018, 05:24 PM