Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
Saudi Arabia is a huge sponsor of terrorism, more so than than their arch enemy Iran even.

The House of Saud is largely responsible for modern radical Islamic fundamentalism, via state-sponsored Wahhabism and state-sponsored proliferation of it by Saudi clerics working throughout the Middle East.

@Mohammed prompted me to do quite a bit of research on this topic a few years back -- his claims were factually correct. Biggie and I have briefly discussed the matter a couple of times here at Mock as well.

Anyway, Saudi Arabia was the main force behind the 9 / 11 attacks on the United States, in my opinion, based on declassified intelligence docs and the backgrounds of the terrorists who carried out the attacks.

Yet, the U.S. held other countries responsible for the terrorist attack on NYC.

Our government targeted for retaliation other countries with whom we had old axes to grind, despite the fact that those countries had nothing to do with the 9 / 11 attacks.

The U.S. gave Saudi Arabia a pass for by far the worst and most deadly terrorist attack on our soil, likely due to the greed of our own government, our war profit industries, and in exchange for the Saudis forging alliance with Israel -- in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by HairOfTheDog - 10-13-2018, 06:49 PM