Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
(10-15-2018, 04:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: Would the Saudis really say the murder was the result of an botched abduction? That hasn't been reported by anyone, I want to be clear on that, it's just what I'm seeing be talked about. If it gets reported, I'm going to ask who brings a bone saw to an abduction.   Sarcastic

I can see them trying to float that narrative, with a little help from their friends (which may well include President Trump).

The Saudis first claimed that Khashoggi left the consulate after his appointment, fine and dandy.  

But his fiancee was outside the building looking for him to come out the whole time.  She was quick to go public with the fact that she never saw him again once he entered, and the Saudis have offered no details and no evidence of him leaving.  

The story hasn't died down, as I believe the Saudis (and their friends at home and abroad) expected/hoped it would.  Instead, it's gaining more interest and louder demands for answers.

Now, they're backed into a corner. If the Saudis try to avoid being held accountable for murder by claiming an accidental death occurred during the course of a lesser crime, very few people will buy that bullshit.  And, hopefully, very few people in power positions across the globe will agree to play along and let it slide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by HairOfTheDog - 10-15-2018, 07:23 PM