Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
(10-16-2018, 09:02 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, the President has definitely been briefed.

And, nobody in their right mind believes that............. a team of 15 'rogue' men knew when Khashoggi was going to be at the consulate in Turkey, flew there from Saudi Arabia, went to the consulate to interrogate/torture/snatch him, accidentally killed him, got lucky enough for there to be no witnesses or recording cams inside the consulate, and flew right back to Saudia Arabia where the innocent government for some reason lied for them and insisted Khashoggi had left unharmed of his own accord.  

It'll be interesting to see if Sec of State Pompeo comes back from his meeting with the Saudi royals ready to pump that fantastical story.

It boggles my mind that the President of the United States would offer any cover at all!

According to what I read early this morning, Pompeo spent a grand total of 15 minutes with the king. I can't recall who was reporting it but that person said that from the time Pompeo's car arrived until he left only 15 minutes had passed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by Duchess - 10-16-2018, 11:16 AM