Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
(10-18-2018, 11:05 AM)Duchess Wrote: Pompeo met with trump today and told him "we ought to give them a few more days" referring to the investigation into Jamal's murder. Jesus Christ. It's already being reported that one of the 15 men wanted for questioning has been killed in a car accident.

15 days.

The Saudis have been given time to clean up the consulate, float various denials and cover stories, meet with the U.S. Sec of State on their own ground...........and now they're being given more time to come up with a better story which incorporates the latest drip, drip, drip of evidence coming out of Turkey.  

This is a fucking farce, in my view.  I have a hard time believing any objective observers anywhere in the world don't see right through it.

I just read that Mnuchin has backed out of the Saudi Development conference after much deliberation by the administration.  That should have been an easy decision made last week, in my  opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by HairOfTheDog - 10-18-2018, 12:13 PM