Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
Just so you folks know, because you live in the U.S.A. and may have American morals ingrained on your psych but dealing with the Arabs today is like dealing with the Chicago mob back in the 30's. When you want to make a guy go back and do better you cut off his pinky finger and send him on his way, that way he looks at it all the time and remembers not to fuck up again. When they start cutting all the fingers off you know you're dead and they are doing it for fun. It's a very violent and backwards place in the middle east. I really don't think China, Russia or the U.S. can even imagine or expect not to be caught when they do shit like this. From the Arab side I know they just don't care and this guy is not the first Saudi citizen to be caught and toyed with. They are so fucked up that they could never join forces with each other because they would kill each other. The reality of it all is an old story that will take 100 years to fix. And if they ever united they would destroy everything that got in their way. I'm just glad they are still fighting each other. 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by Maggot - 10-18-2018, 06:58 PM