Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
One Turkish nobody vs all dealing s with one of the world biggest power players on the world stage?

Yes and no.

Democrats and Progressives have a stupid and retarded tendency do play hard and fast or loose and slow with definitions and logical steps.

Only a complete idiot would think that the knee jerk reaction to this tragedy is to politically isolate and sanction the Saudi Price over this incident. But many idiots will suggest this. Anyone with any sense will say that this is a powderkeg and has to be treated with kid gloves. There has been a HUGE shake up in the House of Saud. now there is a slight touch of stability and it finally aligns with America's interests. Now this occurs and DO WE KNOW that the Price was involved? No. We do not BUT we know there was a LOT of ambiguity about who knew what and by who's orders what was done.

No this man's death should NOT be cast aside as an inconvenience but it would be foolhardy to pretend to have access to facts that we do not have.

Personally I am inclined to think the Prince is an entitled piece of shit and ordered this. BUT I don't know. I suspect that a bit of relationship "cooling" and slowing of transactions is better than sanctions. The former says we no longer have grounds to trust you and the latter says you are guilty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by Fry Guy - 11-17-2018, 07:52 AM