Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI
(11-21-2018, 11:33 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Duchess, see my above statement given all of that, what is the correct response. Come up with a realistic alternative that meets the challenges that are set out and I will support it. Unfortunately it is not enough to say Trump is wrong. You Kind of need to illustrate what he could have done that is better and why

I don't have to illustrate what he could have done better & why. If we had qualified people working in this administration things may have been done the right way. No one, and I mean no one who is qualified wants to work in this administration. trump is a pussy, he's a coward. Things could have been handled in the proper manner but they weren't. trump is cuddling up to dictators, wave some cash at him and he'll overlook even murder. He's a pathetic joke who is being laughed at by leaders across the world. He doesn't have a fuckin' clue about one goddamn thing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAUDI ARABIA & THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JOURNALIST JAMAL KHASHOGGI - by Duchess - 11-23-2018, 07:28 AM