Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MILL YOU BITCH
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:What kind of a stupid name is "Mill You Bitch"?

At least I can blame mine on Frank.

My name is Mill, you bitch...
Smiley_emoticons_razz..........::dlaugh::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Was I supposed to be insulted when he told me I smelled like a horse ? ::gigg::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I miss smelling like a horse.
I miss the smell of the horses in the morning. Cool frosty mornings like this always smelled like horse too.
The Antagonist Wrote:I miss smelling like a horse.
I miss the smell of the horses in the morning. Cool frosty mornings like this always smelled like horse too.
::bvomit::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

It's better than opening my window and smelling smog and pollution. Keep your city. Do not tell me where you live isn't like the city either - I know where you live. Noisy, congested and stinky like soot and carbon monoxide.

Smelling like horse is not smelling like manure you idiot. ::irk::
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

It's better than opening my window and smelling smog and pollution. Keep your city. Do not tell me where you live isn't like the city either - I know where you live. Noisy, congested and stinky like soot and carbon monoxide.

Smelling like horse is not smelling like manure you idiot. ::irk::
I live in the suburbs and my house often smells like garlic. Other than that, you were spot on.

86 112
Anyone that has never spent time around horses ALWAYS thinks that the smell of horse is the smell of poop..IT'S NOT...I love the smell of horse, it is not offensive at all.
Horse poop doesn't smell that bad either.
Lumpy is the poop expert. LOL

I love puppy smell. They are so soft and sweet and lovable.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ill you Bitch
Mock Member

Millennium Bitch

Job: None of your fucking business
Hobby: Outing dumb asses and retards, this place is loaded
Purpose: To set some fuckers straight
Resumé: Embarrasing shit heads the world over, it's your turn
MyPOTD:

Mil, if you're going to use the word "Embarrassing" to describe what you're going to do to use here, please spell it correctly.
Heh...I told the lil' shit something similiar when he was referring to all the stupid people here & his post was filled with errors...Dumbass
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Ooohhhh...I betcha he ran right into Members Only and is looking for the female Mockers bare breasted pix.*ick*

Better looking breasts are most assuredly all over the internet...why bother with those here?
Because these are women you don't have to PAY to talk to?? ::bitchp::
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:He's pissed off Gangrene got banned from 24 for a week so he joined Mock to raise a little hell.

Hee.

damn...She got banned?...LOL...Then what ever she said must have been right on...::thumbs::
oh dear gods and goddesses, don't tell me this one is illiterate on top of everything else...
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:I'll pass...Thanks
Thanks....you smell like an old horse anyway.

Idiot.... that would be a compliment to any horse aficionado. Horses smell wonderful... old or otherwise.
Mill you Bitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:What kind of a stupid name is "Mill You Bitch"?

At least I can blame mine on Frank.

My name is Mill, you bitch...
Not according to your profile....
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Resumé: Embarrasing shit heads the world over, it's your turn
That profile is some 'embarrasing {sic} shit' alright...