Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Threads
Im not sure what you want me to refute?
(02-11-2010, 06:10 PM)Julie Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 06:10 PM)WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote: It only proves you must be stalking me on google or something. You fricken freak.

Nope. I am going off what you said.

Again, clarify what you're talking about?
Whiskey, just smile and nod at the crazy lady with the pointed head.
Ant,

You have no idea what I am talking about but she does. Now we'll see if she posts to "prove" I am wrong.

Just sit back & you may get a show.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
With all the $ turmoil in your life bought about by your own stupidity and your lack of earning power, how are you planning on feeding that extra mouth?
Poor Julie. Pity her.

[Image: freaks.gif]
Still dont get it. Go on. Post it.

Really honey, Im not afraid about whatever information you may have. Im confident in all our decisions that we have made from 2 months ago on out.

However, you being a racist bitch...now that is just impossible to change Smiley_emoticons_wink
Really?

It's hard to take your mocks as anything other than pathetic when I know you barely have a place to live.

I am proud of being labelled a racist by you.
This must be a record for you, Julie. Several hours on the board today before you started harping on social status, wealth and whatever other snobbery makes you feel superior.
I know! she is a class act!

I have a perfectly fine place to live. Cant wait to move into our new place in 9 days! YIKES!
Yes. Make a note in the log!
(02-11-2010, 06:16 PM)Julie Wrote: It's hard to take your mocks as anything other than pathetic when I know you barely have a place to live.

Hmmm, I think I see a forum administrator (a supposed "internet professional") taking information she might have learned (or bits of it) from her forum and using it elsewhere on the internet.

Shocking. Simply shocking.
Commando Cunt Queen

It doesn't surprise me in the least that she would do something like that...In one breath she says she doesn't want to interact with some in here 'cuz she knows "things" about them & in the next she uses information garnered from her own forum to slam them with.

Her members should be made aware that their Admin. won't hesitate to use their personal & private info in a very public way.

Oh..and Julie, WT has been here for quite some time, probably over a year at this point so, stop saying she followed you here, that's just not the case.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How horrible it is and low class for a young couple to run into some financials harships Julie. I mean really. Especially in this economy. I am sure that you have always been a top money earner. 78
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-12-2010, 05:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It doesn't surprise me in the least that she would do something like that...In one breath she says she doesn't want to interact with some in here 'cuz she knows "things" about them & in the next she uses information garnered from her own forum to slam them with.

Her members should be made aware that their Admin. won't hesitate to use their personal & private info in a very public way.

Oh..and Julie, WT has been here for quite some time, probably over a year at this point so, stop saying she followed you here, that's just not the case.

It has always been that way with Julie. Her forum was supposed to be a "safe" place for moms to get together and "share".
After about two minutes on her board, I figured out you share NOTHING on the board because Julie would try and use it against you at some point or another.

She has low-self esteem issues coming from when she was a poor child in the ghetto. She is now in a position in her life where she has a couple dollars, but still can't get over that inferiority complex and low self-esteem. Don't let her fool you. Her bravado and act of being superior is just a cover-up for her angry, bitter self hating.

To make herself feel important and worthy, she will do and say whatever she can that she thinks will emotionally injure another person. Because Julie actually has no empathy, she doesn't realize how off target she really is and just goes with the "I'm so much more blah blah blah than everyone else."

I don't hate Julie at all. I feel a great amount of pity for someone who has such obvious difficulities forming relationships and real human connections. I feel bad for her that she is so fucked up in the head.

I only ever feel bad for those that deserve my empathy ~ She wouldn't be one of them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2010, 09:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I only ever feel bad for those that deserve my empathy ~ She wouldn't be one of them.

She doesn't have my empathy, she has my pity.
(02-12-2010, 05:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have been here since December of 08 Smiley_emoticons_smile

Also, anything that Julie knows...is most definatley not something that was on her forum. I would have NEVER posted the information she supposedly knows about in a vicinity that she was in. Never. She either psycho googled, or someone told her. She says its stuff that I have said. But the situation(s) we are going through have never been mentioned here or her forum.
Correction, November of 08 Smiley_emoticons_wink
I think potentially Condoleeza is one dangerous motherfucking bitch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.