Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(07-05-2011, 03:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Of course not, I always enjoy your insight.

You are a good person to do what is right for your heart & mind. I'm not that good, I'm sometimes shallow & I'm guilty of wanting it all. I'm not completely without compassion for the less fortunate or those in need in other ways & I do things to contribute but I'm going to make as much money as I can.

I make enough, I guess. I don't live in poverty. I don't stress over my bills and financial obligations. I could make a lot more, but then I would have to drive 3 extra hours a day. I only poop at home, so you can see the problem with that. The money doesn't compensate me for my time.

You would think all adults will do well if they are given the chance. It isn't true. I have learned a lot of bad things about people. I have learned how stupid people really are and how selfish they are and how lazy they are and how they are willing to lie to your face and not even blink. I learned you can't help everybody because they aren't willing to do what they need to do to be successful. They are raised to offer excuses for every damn thing. That doesn't go away for most people, even grown people.

I would really like to work only with people over 40. By then, people have decided they need to do better and are willing to do what they need to do to improve their lot in life. I guess people start thinking about retirement in their 40's. I have been thinking hard about changing my own life. Most people are a bad investment. It wears you down.

Over half the people in this country are fucking stupid. Just so everyone knows. Once you realize that, you can learn to forgive people for doing stupid shit. Stupid people do stupid shit. It makes sense.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by Cracker - 07-05-2011, 03:50 PM