Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-08-2011, 02:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 02:41 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote: i STRONGLY AGREE WITH THAT! for the people that have kids, how bout you put yourself in that situation on loosing a child. you would want to smell your child, hold, kiss and never let go for one more time! think about it. i would go a little crazy too! have a heart people.

yes. i do. i have said so over and over. but she was quite composed in her appearance on TV last night. she is on drugs or crazy. and she is trying to deflect on another victim, Lisa.

read this, if you haven't. she's whacked. i still feel sorry for her. Signs_173

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Johnny...357?v=wall

Yes she is all over fb, but if you knew her that is totally her style, some folks like the attention sadly to say, that is why so many folks put all about the life and pics for anyone to see, however, she is reaching to any level for the world to know her hurt, sad for sure but have known her not a surprise, all his friends can speak on him and go threw this altogether, so kinda mixed on all the media action, but at the same time what the family is going threw is so hard to bare and everyone handles things not the same, she may feel comfort from writing about him or to him, maybe getting comments about how this person or that person loved him and will miss him feels good to her. We just dont know, I think everyone on here has very good speculations and this is first time I have really been involved with a forum. Hopefully the last, for us it is something to keep new info on cause we did know the family and lots of things everyone is saying is true about the past lives but under know circumstance does anyone deserve to find their child that way,,,,it is just to sad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BoogyWoogy - 02-08-2011, 03:18 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM