Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 05:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 04:58 PM)curiouscat Wrote: So sorry, I have now lost perspective and feel only anger...God bless the investigation....this shit is starting to get to me...I apologize because I have made comments that seem accusatory without proof. I respect this site and am sorry. It will all come out in the wash, I believe and hope. I apologize for my offensive comments again.

your opinion is exactly that, and protected speech. as long as no threats are made. sounds like you have a personal reason for feeling so strongly.
Not personal, just driven by my own CJ trainiing classes and the crap I've seen from her....it doesn't take a rocket scientist, though we can not presume to know, it keeps on adding up to her knowing something. I'm just tired of how fearless she seems, to not react and make her FB private is just as odd...she has counsel of some bad sort. She has left it public, but she is careful in her comments even for a dumbass like her...toooooo obvious even for us junior dectectives. One thing blaring and obvious she is willing to sleep with anyone, has deep rooted insecurity issues and is comoletely without a sense of sympathy....she herself by her own actions has shown herself to be a sociopath....if she is not then she still needs immediate attention to her lack of remorse, attachment or overall emotional instablility. Just because she posts she loves her kids...doesn't mean she does or doesn't and if you have to post it for the world to see....hmmmmm we all are clever enough to know what that means....I have to stop I have now become too pissed off to be rational!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curiouscat - 02-11-2011, 05:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM