Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-12-2011, 04:21 PM)Brennan Wrote: Hi all-
I am a new poster and have never, ever, joined a thread before-so go easy on meSmiley_emoticons_smile. At first appearance this site seemed a little "scary" for the average curious web "nosey". But to be honest- I have been EXTREMELY impressed with the moderators, the respect the posters have for each other, and even the "fairness" provided to everyone with ALL perspectives. I have always tried my hardest to maintain an OPEN mind- but i assumed a thread like this could never exist because the "open" format might encourage pointless "crazies" to simply sabotage any real thought- but WOW- I am so impressed with the HONESTY and RESPECT you all allow each other's opinions-and the "crazies" are simply directed to a more appropriate thread Smiley_emoticons_smile! (Even the "loons" are valued-they are allowed to rant in an appropriate forum-that's a lesson of true tolerance that our kids could benefit from!)
Anyhow-Like I said-I have been following this case and for some reason it has really bothered me from the beginning. I have absolutely no personal connection to any of the victims, but no matter how "normal" I consider myself (haha) I can't help but relate to the vulnerability and chaos these two families must be feeling. Lisa and Johnny were SO VERY human-flawed but desperately loved, and for some odd reason I feel like "paying attention" assures justice.
One quick question- The T person involved in this- she claimed in the 911 call that she was expecting a ride from Johnny- but she realized she needed to run the store FIRST, so she called Johnny to ask if he could wait a bit before picking her up. It just occurred to me, how'd she get the store? According to T, she had to wait until her friend's mom (?) came home to borrow her car to check on Johnny and Lisa after the disturbance. Is there a store within walking distance of “T’s” home? I wonder why “T” wouldn't have just ask Johnny and Lisa to make a quick stop at a nearby store instead of walking and then coming back to be picked up? Not sure if I even understand the claim T is making about why she wanted Johhny to wait before coming?

Welcome...this is a great board that's why I stayed, I think you'll like it here!

Everyone thinks the story T is telling is pretty sketchy and when you listen to her on the 911 call, it's pretty obvious that she is making it up as she goes along. JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-12-2011, 04:49 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM