Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-15-2011, 03:13 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-15-2011, 03:00 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-14-2011, 03:36 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-14-2011, 01:41 AM)netsleuth Wrote: On a related note the Justice for Johnny and Lisa page was pulled from FB. Apparently the person who started it wasn't on the up and up?

Quote:Maytee said - "Iam reporting that justice for johnny and lisa page please friends join me how dare this woman think or even imagine wat i feel or can say i want that page gone she just wants a story ;,,,("
what i got from the page (rip johnny and lisa) was that she (person that created it) had lost her child and thought she would create it. where people could pay tribute, but i get the feeling now that she was getting too much angered comment from TIFF's bf AJ and also Maytee was saying some pretty awful comments. I know she lost her son but she was saying some pretty horrible things on that page. It seems like if you dont play by Maytee rules u are cut off. If anyone know how she ( Maytee) must feel is the person who created that page as I thought that person too lost her child to a horrible crime. I mean they all say she (maytee) was nuts even prior to this happening. I guess the person would have had better luck with Maytee if she would have agreed with Maytee facebook comments. Yeah kill them all and their kids and pour acid on them..watch them die...IMO OF COURSE.. RIP Johnny If i could go back in time i would not let you go if i could change the past i would trade places with you if i had to choose between life n death i would die for you oh johnny how i wish it was me and not you ;,,,,,( i would die for you jovanny n jake ;,,,,,( lord why????????

YES! I saw all this 'go down'. I can't believe admin let it go on as long as they did! Maytee got pissed off about something, & then blocked the admin, so she couldn't see her posts!!! Maytee's off her rocker, IMO

Heads Up! It Justice for Johnny and Lisa was back up for a couple hours today. The person said she was eeing what would happen. But it is down again tonight. Who was it who took photos of pages and could post them? If the page comes up again I would contact him and have him capture

The RIP Johnny page is encouraging people to research and then send info privately by email

confused ... what I saw was the "Justice for JC & LS" FB page, doing that... wanting people to research a particular page .. the research takes you to Maytee's rap sheet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-15-2011, 03:22 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM