Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 10:33 PM)esbee Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 10:22 PM)LoserCity Wrote: Finally caught up on all the posts. I'm not going to bash TW, her character on other forums speaks for itself (MS and FB). I found it very odd when listening to the 911 calls, that she had an answer to everything before it was even asked...i.e., "I called to let him know I was gonna run to the store, My friends mom just got home so I borrowed her car," etc. I am paraphrasing here, but my point is that liars over-explain things. They need to get all their facts straight in their own heads before talking to anyone and have answers that are rehearsed. I keep thinking that if I were in the same situation, being put on the phone with 911 and all, I would probably be saying something like "This is really crazy" or "I don't know what's up, but something isn't right here..." I wouldn't be able to rattle off a series of events in chronological order as TW so easily did.

I can see where you're going with this but have a different spin on it...

TW had spoken with several people before the 911 call. Ruben (I think), Sharita, Maytee and JC's father on the way over to the house. She would have had to relay the series of events a number of times. This is what, in my mind, makes all the "umm's" during the 911 call so strange.

There are too many discrepancies in her replys here and the 911 call.
Here is another one I found here on the board:

Another discrepancy on the board....

"johnnys exact words were "bro wut r u doin"...and then he said tiff ima call u back.thats y i didnt call any one.he said hed call me back.after a hour of him not answering or showing up thats when i drove there. " Post 3098

13 post later:

"i could not hear what the other guy was sayin he sounded kinda far away but also johnny kept asking him bro who are you so he was talking over the man.i only heard 1 voice tho.yes the phone calls did verify. " Post 3111

These may seem like small things, but I keep finding them over and over and over....leads me to believe something is off with TW altogether. So some of Maytee's confusion may have come from TW herself!!
( I said some, okay!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-19-2011, 11:07 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM