Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 12:30 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 12:25 PM)Adub Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 12:09 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:30 AM)Adub Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:00 AM)kfran Wrote: I thought the "3" was in place of "E." It appears that way in all of TW posts.

I'm just saying bloods don't use the letter c. Instead they use a 3. Just like crips don't use the letter b. Anything I know comes from gang education classes given by a Gang Task Force. I had to do the training for my job. Where I live the gangs are more defined. Toledo is all mixed up it seems. More tolerant of others maybe? Who knows.

If this is related to gangs then I would look to Johnny's neighborhood before he went to prison. Who was he hanging with then versus after he got out.

Gangs and drugs go together for sure. Such as selling them. And if you are not living the gang lifestyle and you're involved in selling drugs you can get in deep shit. Especially if you take business away for known drug dealing gangsters. The scales in the kitchen say something, imo. And the baggies. And it don't say Percocet.

So Johnny had just recently started hanging out with his childhood friends again. When was the Pro Bowl?

You make some good points, and the killings would have sent a sharp message to Johnny's gang, if he was in one. Tiffany's 'fallen soldier' was a Blood, and so is her current BF (AG, I think, though I gather she gets it on with ZB too). That would make her a Blood too or at least show where her loyalties lie.

I know I'm fixated on TW, but there's no way it was just coincidence that she was there on the night of the murders.

Does anyone know if John Clarke Sr was part of a gang?

No I don't. But he has a facebook with pictures. So if Johnny was trying to get his life straight, why hang out with Tiffany? What did she have to offer in the way of making positive changes in one's life? I look toward Tiffany for answers also. Enjoyed reading her comments on mock. And I do not think she set Johnny and Lisa up. I more or less accept her at face value. For whatever that is worth. And there are, understandably, somethings she ain't saying.
TW met them through the minor, ZB, who allegedly was into percocets heavily. JC was friends with the minor. I believe TW said that was how she met them, she met JC first and then met LS through, ZB and JC, at ZB's house.

I think the relationship runs deeper than ZB. I may be wrong. But one of Corrigans best buddies who has a RIP Corrigan pic as his fb photo (R.i.p. Donald 50 ckal) is closely tied in with Johnny's neighborhood friend that Johnny watched the ProBowl with on the Jan 30th. And the photo for R.i.p. ckal includes all the "bros" posing gangster style. All the "bros" includes Johnny's old neighborhood friend that he watched the Pro Bowl with. So I do not think Tiffany needed ZB to meet anyone. Tiffany has been around for awile. And imo, ZB is a minor player.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Adub - 02-19-2011, 12:49 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM