Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 06:44 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 06:40 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 06:03 PM)Unknown Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 05:58 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 05:49 PM)Jane Wrote: "bro" is like "dude" IMO

Right, who are you and bro what are you doin are 2 different things.

Bro who are you? - For sure JC didn't know who the hell he was.

Bro what r u doin? - Could be both, I know you and what are you doing, or in the general sense of "bro", a man, what are you doin, see's the person doing something?? what was he doin??

So yeah I think it is important...JMO

Then after seeing a man that he didnt know and that man was doing something why would he be like let me call you back? why wouldnt you stay on the phone and let the other caller in on what was going on cause Id be scared as hell and Im a big fn guy with a gun. I'd be telln that caller hold on somethings going on or you need to stay on the phone with me or get the cops but no instead he's like let me call you back like its no biggy.

I agree 110%! Tiff, I'll call you back is totally made up, she never once says that on the 911 call and twice she explained that phone call to the operator, not a word of Tiff, I'll call you back. Who wouldn't say that?? I was talking with him, he was arguing with some and he said I'll call you back, TWICE she explained what she heard, yellin and arguing but not once does she say he said 'Tiff, I'll call you back. Used her name too!!
She walks like a duck, she talks like a duck, I think she as fn duck!

Tiffany spoke with the 911 dispatcher twice ?

No, she repeats it twice...

TW...I will
Hello
911...Whats going on there?
TW...ok umm My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to come pick me up. me and my friend. from our house and this was like 11 oclock and ummm he ummm I was on the phone with his gf Lisa and then he hung up, and ummm we all hung up, and he said they were on their way and then he...I called Johnny right back cuz I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and then I would meet them at the house.. well ummm he was yellin at somebody like ummm I'm on ... he goes..bro who are you.. and then umm..I called him right back and he didn't answer. so I texted my friend Lisa's phone and and I was like umm where are you are, are you guys okay and they have not answered to me nothing they have not answered the phone and I been callin and callin...callin

So I drove out to their house after umm my friends mom got home and umm nobody answered the door so I drove back by our house to see if maybe they went to his moms house and umm but he wasn't there and ummm so his dad called my phone and I was like do you want a ride out there and he says yeah and I brought him out here and now his moms arguing with me saying I set them up and you know their my friends and Im worried about them and I don't have and you know Im worried about my friends because they were suppose to come pick me up and I mean they never showed up.
911: okay does any have.. what's the son's name, what's her son's name Johnny is that his name?
TW: Yeah, Johnny Clarke
911: Does anybody have his phone number?
TW. Yeah I do but his phones shut off
911: okay
TW: Umm we was callin and it was ringing but then it shut off all of a sudden and then I was callin my friends phone and I been texting her asking her if she okay are they okay cause they wouldn't answer and then I texted her like last I talked to you ummm I heard him arguing and then now all of sudden they haven't picked up the phone or nothing.
911: Okay, are you are there a couple of officers out there?
TW: Yeah, there some officer out here
911: Why don't you go talk to them go talk to them and they can help you. okay
TW: I'll put his mother back on the phone
911: Okay, actually I don't need to talk to her, talk to the officiers.
TW: Okay,
911: Okay
TW: Alright
911: Bye, bye

First time SHE HAD A CHANCE TO SAY HE WAS GONNA CALL ME BACK:

well ummm he was yellin at somebody like ummm I'm on ... he goes..bro who are you.. and then umm.. HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK, I called him right back and he didn't answer--NOPE NO CALL ME BACK HERE

Second time SHE HAD A CHANCE TO SAY HE WAS GONNA CALL ME BACK:
like last I talked to you ummm I heard him arguing HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK and then now all of sudden they haven't picked up the phone or nothing--NOPE NO CALL ME BACK HERE EITHER

Both times in the conversation she is relaying what she heard and what JC said to her, why wouldn't she say he was going to call me back??? BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE...THAT'S WHY!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-19-2011, 07:09 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM