Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 07:39 PM)KarmaK Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:40 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: And the drama continues.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Strau...5756296730

Lisa Straub - Injustice A major investigation into why and who killed Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke in Springfield township is underway. Investigators discovered white baggie pieces, a light blue lighter and a Ziploc bag on the kitchen floor. In the home of Lisa Straub on various kitchen countertops a digital scale, two knives and central security documents were found.

The list of collected evidence goes on, including a key with 5-4-4 stamped on it under the body of Lisa Straub. The items were seized -- taken as evidence -- during a search of the home owned by Lisa Straub's parents. Throughout the house, they gathered DNA swabs.

They also found a key with 5-4-4 stamped on it under the body of Lisa Straub. The warrant also describes black/pink interband pants under Straub's neck. Her wrists were taped together, but not her ankles. Johnny Clarke's ankles were taped up.

That's one of many details investigators are trying to sort through in the search for a killer or killers. Johny Clarke has a troubled past including time spent in prison. As prayers go out to the family of Johnny, the family is probaly asking themselves if they could have done something to prevent this. Clarke’s mother certainly has not lived her life as a good example for her son. As speculation surrounds who John Clarke may have told the house’s owners were out of town, one has to wonder, should it also be asked who his mother could have told?
about an hour ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez You fucking evil bitch iam the best mom any son could want n proud they proud to have i did everything for my boys. you stupid ignorant cunt iam very proud of my sons and you are a satanic demon and dont know what the fuck your talking about you evil piece of trash karma is on her way to you and i hope you choke on your tongue you piece of shit worthless excuse for life it should be people like you killed and not our kids ypu pathetic skum i wish you ill will watch how karma devours you
52 minutes ago

Kassa Nova Your obviously a dumb ass bitch who knows nothing about johnny. Lisa lived in rich ville where she was able to pull the wool over her parents EYES! You are a cunt and will rot in hell for what you are doing to ONE family, while the other is sitting there BELIEVING that lisa's exboyfriend and friends arent SUSPECTS.
42 minutes ago

Bre Michelle Prowell WOAH!!! Im so sick of this "troubled past of Johnnys" he made a bad choice in WHO he hung out with and that got him into trouble he did nothing!!! He didn't have a "troubled past" i grew up with him and ALLL OF OUR PARENTS broke their backs...
See More
40 minutes ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez She keeps deleting some of my stuff too
35 minutes ago

Bre Michelle Prowell I'm sick of this shit! It's so rude and heartless. You people do begging u can to drive a grieving family insane and hurt them and bash the victim and his parents?
33 minutes ago

Tracey Schuette this shit is fuckin ridiculous ! we all have a fucking past ! and weve all done dumb ass shit in our lives ITS CALLED LIFE ! how dare you even try to say what kind of mother maytee is ! you dont kno 1 fucking thing about her. and why the f...
See More
6 minutes ago

Posting it before it's deleted.

I find it strange that Maytee says "choke on your tongue"

:O I too thought was "odd".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ivanna - 02-20-2011, 10:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM