Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-26-2011, 08:54 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 08:48 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: Sorry, LC, but I think I need to leave the whole post(s) in here when I speak on this, so you can see what I'm referring to. Bottom1

Alot of what was said in these points makes sense.

I'm confused as to why Tiffany has two boyfriends? If I am reading all this correctly. She has slept with the minor and bought him things? Yet she is dating and pregnant by the one in hiding?

Does Tiffany have custody of her kids? Does the minor watch her kids?? Does she let the addict minor babysit her kids?

Big and pregnant Tiffany would have had to participate in the crime and killings in order for both Johnny and Lisa to be overtaken, in my opinion. She was not an innocent bystander.

If Johnny had been pistol whipped, there would've been noticable wounds and/or blood on his head or face, it is fact that there were none (so, again, Tiffany would've had to have helped).

That's all I'll say for now. I have to get ready to go to (college) classes all day. I do believe that this story might be truth.
Thank you so much for posting this, ISAWF!

Tiffany does not have custody of her kids. It seems her baby daddy's do and she occasionally writes them on facebook wanting to know how they are and when she can see them. From posts I saw when her facebook was still public, it appeared she had a girlfriend as well as the 2 boyfriends. Not sure about the rest, but from the looks of Johnny and the looks of the minor and Tiffany, I would have thought he could have overpowered both of them.

But one of her baby daddies (Donald) is deceased. Does she have that baby boy?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-26-2011, 09:13 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM