Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[/quote]
[/quote]
(02-27-2011, 11:18 AM)onefortheroad Wrote: I lose patience with the bleeding hearts who constantly allow themselves to be conned by the human faces these degenerates present and don't recognize that all they are is masks. Most of us are taken in sometimes, but some people just never learn. Society would be much safer and more evolved if these no-hope losers were thrown away along with the keys to their cages, but instead they’re given chance after chance by well-meaning but gullible marks....
[/quote]
(02-27-2011, 11:50 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Brav-fucking-O my friend!!!

This is what I've been sitting here thinking as I read comments from the Tiffany Brigade. No she is not a little girl, she is a grown woman & mother of 3 with one on the way who CHOOSES to associate with these wastes of space & partake, herself, in illegal activity. The night she was on here answering questions she was on fucking FB threatening someone who claimed to have had brain damage with physical violence AND she's 4 months PREGNANT HELLO!!!! So no we should not just judge Tiffany by her actions of that one night as one poster stated here. Her actions as a whole speak of her character & what she's capable of. I do not feel sorry for her or have one, not ONE iota of sympathy for someone who brought children into the world & then chooses to carry on as a leach of society & thug. I don't care that she had a bad upbringing, so did alot of other people, like ME. At some point you grow up (having children usually helps this process) & you realize I may have been taught all wrong, I want better for myself, I have the ability to make better choices... especially for my kids, because I want them to have better than I did. Tiffany has had the same choices & opportunities as anyone else & she chose not to take them. Boo fucking Hooo. Cry her a river 11 NOT
Agreed 100%! 34 A lot of people have really bad starts in life but by her age and 3 children later, and after her last BF being murdered while trying to rob someone, she does what??? Hooks up with another winner, AG, gets pregnant again,while running all around town with Mr.Z, and he's a minor, a high school kid to boot! She shouldn't be hanging out with a high school kid, come on. I have no sympathy for Tiffany, I'm sorry, she is extremely street wise and knows just how to con people. And the people that want to believe in the good, well, those are the very people Tiffany will and probably does con or take advantage of ....IMO

P.S. I not saying change is easy it's work and it's hard work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-27-2011, 12:14 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM